Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines (840 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines by TuroDee(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
The JAMB 2020 change of course, institution and correction of data has commenced. The JAMB Portal for corrections has now been activated. Candidates can now proceed to change their institution, course and Bio-data which include , your name,date of birth, gender , state and local government.

To effect the above changes, candidates are expected to pay a fee of 2,500. The payment is to be made online, just follow the directions of JAMB. The fee do not however include the charges by the accredited center.

https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/07/jamb-2020-change-of-course-institution.html

Re: JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines by edochie12: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Please I need help,a friend of mine is having issue with her jamb stuff,she apply for change of course but it has reflected, does anybody has this issue.
Re: JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines by edochie12: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Please I need help,a friend of mine is having issue with her jamb stuff,she apply for change of course but it has not been changed,does anybody has this issue.
Re: JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines by dunsin125: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
edochie12:
Please I need help,a friend of mine is having issue with her jamb stuff,she apply for change of course but it has not been changed,does anybody has this issue.
Did she receive a slip through her email.
Re: JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines by ameeh: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
My brother is having issues receiving OTP for change of institution for the past one week now

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Lecturers Sacked For Sleeping With Their Students / Suspension Of Academic Activities / Jamb 2021/2022 Mock Exam Date & Slip Reprinting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.