Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban (599 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban by Starspatnaija: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Event planner Sandra Ikeji and her husband Arinze Samuel are expecting their first child, a baby boy.

Sandra, who is the younger sister of billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram page yesterday, July 14th to announced the wonderful news.

Congratulations to the soon to be parents
https://starspatnaija..com/2020/07/its-boy-event-planner-sandra-ikeji.html?m=1

Re: Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban by Idonki(f): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Sd i pray dee
Re: Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban by Chi33y: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Damn, They cute tho
Re: Event Planner Sandra Ikeji Announces She's Expecting Her First Child With Husban by pyyxxaro: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari is shocked

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Big Brother Naija 2020 Housemates / Jude Okoye And Wife Ify Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / “if You Don’t Stop This Nonsense Bbnaija, I’ll Use My Spiritual Powers To Shut I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.