Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Rolls Royce Will Piss You Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Rolls Royce Will Piss You Off (435 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Rolls Royce Will Piss You Off by the360report(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Though you and I know Dino Melaye for his extravagant lifestyle, that shouldn't be our topic discussion now, let's take a look at his exotic Rolls Royce. After this Video I guess you will want to own one right? Don't Worry God is still at the office of doing signs and wonder.

Please brothers and sisters visit to support me Prosper TV by subscribing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltQkqksBy4o

(1) (Reply)

What's BEST Brands For TV, AC, Fridge please? / Engine Number Of 1996 Mazda 626 Hatchback / The Ultimate Grand Tourer- Rolls-royce Wraith Black Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.