Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa (7097 Views)

DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition / How FG Went From Threatening To ‘Crush’ Bandits To Begging Them / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by moorevic(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2020
You mean human sacrifices in form of soldiers angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by easyfem(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
ear dey pain am na

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by Openbusiness3: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by bobluck: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Na wahooo...does it mean he doesnt get security briefing every day? what a country.
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by ebuka440: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Calling them bandits is an understatement. They are bokoharam insurgents. Do we have an active president, No. What we have is "I am not aware president"

1 Like

Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by Unbreakable007: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Nobody love soldier
untill the enemy is
at the gate.

I pity those soldiers.

I will prefer to be hawking at Mararaba Nyanya hold up than being a Nigeria soldier fighting an endless war.
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by Dcoy: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
So now that they are dying, they believe that the bandits are in tandem with some herdsman who are not Nigerians, I thought we wanted Ruga for all herdsman irrespective of nationality before.. why are they complaining
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by nams77: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Racoon:
The insensitive president will rather deploy the military towards the south & allow the incapable police to attend to the BH terrorists masquerading as bandits.
This person must be a pen man. Kudos for your good work
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by ajutant(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
The same way the military has crushed bokoharam I guess.
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by Farki: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Let's be realistic here, if police aren't working, military can't deal with the challenges because they have other fronts or just aren't bothered let's train the people in the community to fight for themselves.

I'm not talking about JTF because honestly those guys just become bullet sponges when facing people with better training and weapons.

Do what Israel does, have a program resembling youth service become a short term military service and train the people to defend their communities for the short time that it is necessary.
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by zudozz: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nooooo. No need. The only place Buhari deploys military is in Aba n Umuahia.
Re: Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa by hunter21(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
I have said this before

Boko Haram, bandits, 1 million boys, cultists, what ever name they give themselves, they are all the same thing, terrorists and the police has no business with them. we need Army national guard

During the lock down in USA when they started looting in Hollywood, California, The government sent in the National Guard and not police.

Nigeria needs to create a army national guard like in the USA, we are cannot continue to treat terrorists like ordinary criminals, shoot them not arrest them

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is PHCN Doing In Your Area? / Nigerian Army Court Martial 14 STF Soldiers For "Gross Misconduct" / Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.