Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please I Need Answers To The Following Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Answers To The Following Interview Questions (825 Views)

6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions / What Is The Best Way Of Answering The Following Interview Questions? / Please I Need Answers To Yhe Following Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers To The Following Interview Questions by anyiee: 4:51am On Jun 15, 2007
Please can some in the direction on what tha following interview quetions is really all about .I mean what the interviewer is expecting from yhe person been asked the quetion . Please I will be very appriciative.1 How would U describe Urself?
2 What is Ur future plan and what specific steps do U take to achieve them?
3 What values do U intend to bring on us (the coy)?
4 List three elements thet form Ur core values .
5. If U are a member of a team what attributes would U expect from Ur team members.
1ii In less then 5mins tell us about UrSelf
Re: Please I Need Answers To The Following Interview Questions by samueline(f): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2007
I hope this wil help:

1. How would you descibe yourself?

I am an Intelligent, level headed person. I have a very keen eye for details. I always go an extra mile to ensure that goals are achieved. I often work well under pressure and I can work with minimal supervision.

2. What is your Future Plan and what specific steps are you taking to achieve them?

I would say that u shld lay emphasis on a desire to b a part of the coy by taking their offer of employment and that u intend to grow and have roots in the company. U cld tell them that u hv plans to have an MBA or Msc so that u can b better equipped for d job they will offer you. Though u hv to let it b known that ur plans to hv an MBA wont conflict wit ur job. You cld say that it will b on part time basis. Besides u cld tell them u hv made enquiries concerning wen sales of entry forms wld commence and ur lectures would hold only during weekends. U cld tell them abt professional certifications too. Dont 4get 2 mention that you also intend to get married and start a family of ur own.

3. What Values do you intend to bring into the company?

Discipline, Hardwork, dedication to duty, Punctuality, Team Spirit, Selflessness e.t.c r some of d values u can mention.

4. List three elements that form your core values.

The Fear of God, Respect for Humans and Integrity

5. IF u r a member of a team,

Subordination of individual interests for the common good, Division of Labour, Dedication to Duty, Everyone shld b willing to stand in the gap 4 others, Dicipline e.t.c

6. In less than 5 minutes, tell us abt urself.

Ur name, Schools u attended, ur grades, u cld add dates, ur work experience, ur core values, ur family background e.t.c

Re: Please I Need Answers To The Following Interview Questions by anyiee: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sam am very very grateful.Am happy for people like you.Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

First Bank 3rd Batch Call / Vacancy / 2005 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.