Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (153 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC:THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL BECOME THE INCREDIBLE! COVID – 19 HEALED – 2.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ACTS 12 : 1-17

Welcome to this hour of encounter with the INCREDIBLE GOD in this INCREDIBLE fasting programme! Remember the testimony of the CORONAVIRUS patient who was healed supernaturally as he prayed with his Daily Manna in the Isolation center, after testing positive.

Always remember that God never sends you into a situation alone! God goes before you. He stands beside you. He walks behind you. Whatever situation you are in right now, be confident. God is with you! No Matter how 2020 has been, refuse ANXIETY and FEAR of the future! Be confident. Philippians 1:6 says: “Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”

Note this: Confidence is not based on you having all the resources needed to take care of yourself; confidence is based upon the truth that God is faithful! Psalm 48:2 says, concerning your God – “Beautiful in elevation, the joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion in the far north, The city of the great King.”

You are THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING BECAUSE YOU (YOUR BODY) ARE HIS TEMPLE (THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). If God could close the lion’s mouth for Daniel, part the Red Sea for Moses, open prison doors for Peter, put a baby in the arms of Sarah and raised Lazarus from the dead, THEN He CAN do anything for you

ODM PRAYER POINTS .
Take Song 2: Christian seek not yet…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Follow the prayer plan above.
3. Sow your SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE!
Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE” NOW I KNOW!- (1).

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 126 : 1-6

Note that in Acts 12, the angel disappeared after the last gate opened! I decree concerning you: Between now and the end of this year, angelic intervention shall be very prominent in your life, family and ministry! If you need an angel in any battle, that angel will show up in the name of Jesus of NAZARETH!

Acts 12: 11 says – “And when Peter was come to himself, he said, ‘Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent His angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.” Note: “Now I know of a surety.” Ah! Peter was still thinking that he was in a long dream of the night!

Listen: THE TESTIMONY OF, “NOW I KNOW” SHALL LOCATE YOU before the last day of 2020. You will shout to yourself; “NOW I KNOW” my God is INCREDIBLE! “NOW I KNOW” testimony is defined by me, as a TESTIMONY THAT CANNOT BE DEBATED, PHILOSOPHISED OR ARGUED!

I prophesy: Your progress and deliverance will look like a dream! HEROD’S ARROWS SHALL MISS YOUR ADDRESS! Your fruit of the womb, career, marital, financial and healing testimony will look like a dream and you will scream: “NOW I KNOW.” God will do what will surprise you! My God, “JEHOVAH OVER DO” shall soon show up as “JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE”

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 2: What a friend we have…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me THE TESTIMONY OF “NOW I KNOW” in this 2nd half of 2020.
3. “JEHOVAH OVER DO” show up as “JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE” concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them).
4. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, rain upon me the INCREDIBLE; the miracle of “NOW I KNOW” in my life in Jesus name! Declare Psalm 126 before sleeping.
5. Sow your“NOW I KNOW” INCREDIBLE testimony SEED!.
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Reproach From Jesus (read: Luke 24; Vv. 13-31) / Parashat Pinchas 5780: LEADERSHIP & SUCCESSION / Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba's Thanksgiving At WEBIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.