Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment (302 Views)

Suspect Is Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment by Erons123: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Popular Tech entrepreneur, and CEO of Gokada, Fahim Saleh, was found dead on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, in his New York apartment.

The body of the 33-year-old was found headless and dismembered in his luxury Lower East Side apartment by his sister who became worried after not hearing from him in a day.

She also discovered in the apartment, a power saw which was still plugged in was and was used in the entrepreneur’s murder.

According to several reports, police believe they have surveillance footage of the suspect entering the building and then using the elevator with Saleh up until the seventh floor.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/15/ceo-of-gokada-fahim-saleh-found-dead-in-his-new-york-city-apartment/
Re: CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment by Ahmed0336(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
RIP to the deceased.

At least a little brief about gokada will do me good because I no get energy to the google am.

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment by TechCapon(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2020
I think lagos government played a role in the gruesome murder of this guy. They destroyed his investment and investors went after him and killed him

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Found Dead In His New York City Apartment by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

(1)

Policewoman, Daughter, Four Others Kidnapped In Kaduna Community / Nigerian Man Jailed For Attempting To Acquire Voter's Card In Ghana / I Was Sad After Watching How 2 America Police Officers Shot A Black Man 7 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.