Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja (13742 Views)

Adonko Bitters Unveils Brand Ambassadors; Names Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Uti (photos) / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / A Global Telecoms Company , Needs Brand Ambassadors , Only Entrepreneurs Pls !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
In an official signing ceremony in Abuja yesterday, Bulk Buyers Connect unveiled it's brand ambassador.

Bulk Buyers Connect was created to support very busy professionals, business men and women who need a trusted online platform to shop for their regular family groceries without having to visit the markets at very affordable prices.

Bulk Buyers Connect also allow clients who wish to shop for their retail groceries to get the same at bulk prices.

Speaking with the Chief Operating Officer of Bulk Buyers Connect during the ceremomy, Amb. David James Egwu explained that part of the goal of the company is to build a community of clients that can develop the culture of planning their purchases and thus cut costs.

According to him, the essence of the Bulk Buyers Connect is to leverage the power of numbers in negotiating best possible prices for their clients.

Egwu also highlighted the feedback generated from customers already as a further confirmation of the commitment of the company to excellent services.

He said ''we are raising the bar and we are challenging ourselves to serve our clients with unprecedented creativity and excellence, we believe that every Nigerian deserves the best possible service there is while staying safe given the recent pandemic that requires people to avoid crowded areas like markets.

"Today, we unveil two very fine and inspiring creative Nigerians Stars in the person of Mollybrown Malumi (a fast rising gospel Artist) and Ace Abuja based comedian Shortcut.

"We believe that many more Nigerians need to know about our services and that the introduction of these two ambassadors will help extend the visibility of our brand and services so that many more Nigerians can leverage on our platform to save time and money while focusing on their areas of productivity.

"As part of our efforts to alleviate the sufferings faced by some Nigerians as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we deliver all products ordered via our website and app free to any part of Abuja.

In addition a client, Ihuoma, narrated how Bulk Buyers Connect made a huge difference in her life.

"As a busy bank executive, I thought I was effectively multitasking; juggling work and household chores till I had a visit from my aged mother.

Mama observed my routine for a few days and one day she called me; "Ihuoma, do you want to kill yourself?! Outsource some of these activities like shopping & cleaning so you can focus on yourself and the things that matter." That was my turning point. A lot of women fall prey to stress induced illnesses because they cram all these activities into one weekend, “cooking, shopping, cleaning, plaiting hair, doing homework.” As a result they are cranky. I advise women to drop the excesses, save yourself stress and money by using bulkbuyersconnect platform. You are not going to get any award for all the stress you go through weekly. Especially in the light of COVID 19 nobody should actually risk crowded areas when you can purchase groceries at market prices on Bulk Buyers Connect with additional FREE delivery in Abuja”

Now a mother of four, Ihuoma does her shopping online via our bulkbuyersconnect.com platform so she can focus on her family & care for herself.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/07/bulk-buyers-connect-unveils-brand.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Details
Please shop on our site via www.bulkbuyersconnect.com or download our Android App on play store here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BulkBuyersConnect.bulk_buyers

Please contact us via the following numbers;
+234 812 197 3664
+234 809 975 5559

1 Share

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Nice

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by iknopro(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good one
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by mimilogs: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Great cool
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Arinzeshop: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lmao who are the brand ambassadors�
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
I Love the way the Lady Dressed! Beautiful!

Keep it up Sister!

8 Likes

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Reex12(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okay I don't even know or care what the article is tlkin bout but I think I've fcked that girl on pink bfor.... Her face just face caught my attention real fast damn I think it was a one night stand cry
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice that will be good.
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
N
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by bagirajoseph(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
ths is a good move
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good for them
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by petuniaevents(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one.
Travel in style and comfort within and outside Lagos.

Siennas
Bus
Jeep

Dispatch riders are available to deliver your items/packages. Same day pick up and delivery within lagos

All available for hire @jayacarservices

JAYA MOTORS AND LOGISTICS.

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by insightful01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't even know them
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by sonnie10: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
I like the business model. A hybrid of online store, drop shipping and groceries delivery.
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by madamori9: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
It is interesting to read about different Nigerians doing well across the various geo-political zones in Nigeria. Nevertheless, the post looks more like an advert.

2 Likes

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Nbote(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abeg which of dem b d brand ambassador and which of dem b d brand

1 Like

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by noble71(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alex doing what he knows how to do best. grin

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Whobedatte(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tomorrow now you read on home page
Bulk buyers award 2019 by alexreports.
Sophisticated hustler

2 Likes

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by mrsage(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okay...
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Eva165: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register andThank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by davodyguy: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alexreporters be promoting unknown people up and down
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by earnit3: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the way the Lady Dressed! Beautiful!

Keep it up Sister!

We could not even see her boobs.
Na deeper people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by jujufada: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
I can see Christ Embassy guys there... Most of them have links with Believers Loveworld.
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by jujufada: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Reex12:
Okay I don't even know or care what the article is tlkin bout but I think I've fcked that girl on pink bfor.... Her face just face caught my attention real fast damn I think it was a one night stand cry

I think you got the wrong person. She's a decent mother and was music director back in school
Re: Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja by Reex12(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2020
jujufada:

I think you got the wrong person. She's a decent mother and was music director back in school
ok thanks maybe I got her mixed up sm1 else

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria / Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.