Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises (328 Views)

APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2020
These are some of the things he promised Edo people. I will be adding to it as time goes by.

1. Gelegele sea port

2.industrial park

3.benin Royal museum

4. A new city in Edo south

5.5 Edo production centres in 3 senatorial district

6.mini stadiums in all local government in Edo state

7.Emotan garden in all senatorial districts

8. Central parks

I'll be adding to it
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Exclusive101: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by vyncentino(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
How many promises your baba buhari kept, how many promises your oshiomole kept when he was the governor of the state how is storm water project and more he promised
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by vyncentino(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
We don't hear of one man one vote again oshiomole people I hail
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
These are some of the things he promised Edo people. I will be adding to it as time goes by.

1. Gelegele sea port

2.industrial park

3.benin Royal museum

4. A new city in Edo south

5.5 Edo production centres in 3 senatorial district

6.mini stadiums in all local government in Edo state

7.Emotan garden in all senatorial districts

8. Central parks

I'll be adding to it

Please can we see the list of BUHARI failed campaign promises before 2019 Presidential Elections?
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by helinues: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
embarassed
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
vyncentino:
How many promises your baba buhari kept, how many promises your oshiomole kept when he was the governor of the state how is storm water project and more he promised
are you mad or are you sick?? Do I look like buhari supporter to you??. You think Edo people vote based on party?.

My only concern is what's happening in my State just Bleep off
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Unigrad: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
It was announced yesterday on ITV that APC have paid some persons to post campaign against their opponent online, op is among. he has to work for his money. Op, you are hypocrite. You lack sincerity. No politicians in Nigeria have ever kept their campaign promises 100%, Governor Obaseki have tried, he is coming back. Be blind to what the governor have done for the state. U can't deceive someone like me with your hate posts or trend against the governor because I'm fully on ground, I'm not blind to what the governor have done. This administration is more unique than Oshiomole 8years.
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Subsea:

Please can we see the list of BUHARI failed campaign promises before 2019 Presidential Elections?
it's like you people are sick.

I bring out the failed promises obaseki made and you are talking about buhari, is buhari Edo state governor?.

To be honest seff, there are more infrastructures buhari build in Edo state than what obaseki has done.

Ekpoma university was rebuilt by buhari.
Uromi train was possible by buhari.

Several federal roads that was abbadoned by PDP in Edo state was constructed by buhari government.

16 years of PDP federal government and I can't see a single thing they did for Edo people
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Unigrad: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

I bring out the failed promises obaseki made and you are talking about buhari, is buhari Edo state governor?.

To be honest seff, there are more infrastructures buhari build in Edo state than what obaseki has done.

Several federal roads that was abbadoned by PDP in Edo state was constructed by buhari government.

16 years of PDP federal government and I can't see a single thing they did for Edo people
Buhari dey build State University? People are not foolish ooo.
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Unigrad:
It was announced yesterday on ITV that APC have paid some persons to post campaign against their opponent online, op is among. he has to work for his money. Op, you are hypocrite. You lack sincerity. No politicians in Nigeria have ever kept their campaign promises 100%, Governor Obaseki have tried, he is coming back. Be blind to what the governor have done for the state. U can't deceive someone like me with your hate posts or trend against the governor because I'm fully on ground, I'm not blind with what the governor have done. This administration is more unique than Oshiomole 8years.
I don't need to be paid,my only concern is Edo state. If obaseki has achieved what he promised, I wouldn't have been against him.

He's a failure and need to pack his bags. Since you love mediocrity employ him as a governor to your household
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Unigrad: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

May your life be rule like buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Unigrad:

May your life be rule like buhari administration.
may your life be like PDP rule in Nigeria for 16 years and their rule in Edo state
Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Unigrad: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I don't need to be paid,my only concern is Edo state. If obaseki has achieved what he promised, I wouldn't have been against him.

He's a failure and need to pack his bags. Since you love mediocrity employ him as a governor to your household
You are blind politically to what the governor have done in Edo State. I'm a full bini man. I was born and spend most of my life in Edo State, nothing in Edo politics you will say that I will not have idea about, I will boldly tell you and others who care to listen, Governor Obaseki 4years administration is far better than Oshiomole 8years, I'm not saying Obaseki is a saint, he can't be 100% right in all his aims because he is not God. During Oshiomole administration, have you forgotten what Tony Kabaka and his boys did? Have you forgotten how pensioners died on queue as a result of unnecessary screening? How workers were going on strikes as a result of unpaid salaries? All the roads Oshiomole did, where are most of them? Bendel brewery, Edo water board and Edo line Oshiomole promised to revive, where are they? The juice company Oshiomole said he build in Edo North, where is it? If you are bold enough, let's go for a debate in any of the TV stations in Benin City and stop deceiving non Edoites with your hate trends or posts against the governor.
Note: I'm not a politician but an electorate.

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Obaseki Failed Campaign Promises by Unigrad: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
may your life be like PDP rule in Nigeria for 16 years and their rule in Edo state
PDP was not 100% right but it's far better than buhari rule. Go check Nigeria debt profile, go see how people are suffering? If I have my way, we need political overhauling in Nigeria, Obaseki and Ize Iyamu, the lesser thief is Obaseki. I would have support other candidate from other party but people will only vote PDP and APC. Be supporting evils.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Local Government Allocation, Arthur Eze Sue's Obiano / A Foolish Igbo Replies To Probe / Healing Nigeria Is A Task For All. Support SE 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.