Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Food And Gamez Taking Shape - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Food And Gamez Taking Shape (647 Views)

Opening Food And Gamez Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by IAmSkinny: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
This your new location make sense o
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
IAmSkinny:
This your new location make sense o

Thanks boss, wish more people would comment and give ideas
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2020
More... And the floor for food is gradually taking shape

Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one, I don't know your pocket shaa, but you would have made the chairs a bit cozy (like should give a home-like feel). The wall painting should have been brighter, room well illuminated. All the best bro, you are doing well.
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
DeleVega:
Nice one, I don't know your pocket shaa, but you would have made the chairs a bit cozy (like should give a home-like feel). The wall painting should have been brighter, room well illuminated. All the best bro, you are doing well.

The lights are the double coloured ones, they can be made brighter or more colourful

As per paintimgs i agree, i used banners though, each cost about 6k,i plan to change them yearly as per facelift

As per chairs, i built according to my expected crowd.if i got a shop on the island, i will build according to their taste and pockets too.

3 Likes

Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
crafteck:

The lights are the double coloured ones, they can be made brighter or more colourful

As per paintimgs i agree, i used banners though, each cost about 6k,i plan to change them yearly as per facelift

As per chairs, i built according to my expectedly crowd.if i got a shop on the island, i will build according to their taste and pockets too.

Okay, more customers! All the best bro.
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
DeleVega:

Okay, more customers! All the best bro.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by typicalgamer(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2020
BCB

BIG-CRAFTECK-BRAND
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2020
typicalgamer:
BCB

BIG-CRAFTECK-BRAND

Me dat yam still small, i no fit even organise competition yet...
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by Olayetan(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Boss, is it possible to have an online gaming centre?
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by AyarmBoye(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Boss man you are doing well.......Wen school resumes, that place will be filled to the brim..... More money bro...

1 Like

Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by AyarmBoye(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Olayetan:
for Nigeria, I doubt... My opinion though
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by Olayetan(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
AyarmBoye:
for Nigeria, I doubt... My opinion though

Why did you doubt that?
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by AyarmBoye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olayetan:

Why did you doubt that?

well..... The thing is gaming Centre in Nigeria is for guys who can't afford to get console... Ps4 especially...... And those that can afford it can also afford data to play online.... And out of which gamers are readily available online... So many......... And opening a gaming Centre for online only in Nigeria can b risky.... Imagine connecting 9 consoles to on host of Internet at a time... It will be sluggish as Bleep.... Network here is even another daunting task.... As I said.... My opinion..
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by typicalgamer(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
AyarmBoye:
well..... The thing is gaming Centre in Nigeria is for guys who can't afford to get console... Ps4 especially...... And those that can afford it can also afford data to play online.... And out of which gamers are readily available online... So many......... And opening a gaming Centre for online only in Nigeria can b risky.... Imagine connecting 9 consoles to on host of Internet at a time... It will be sluggish as Bleep.... Network here is even another daunting task.... As I said.... My opinion..

Just your opinion there's different gaming lounge shared in our WhatsApp group that offers online play for any games all you have to do is login and you're golden
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by AyarmBoye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

Just your opinion there's different gaming lounge shared in our WhatsApp group that offers online play for any games all you have to do is login and you're golden
at what price?....
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by typicalgamer(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
AyarmBoye:
at what price?....

Not time according to my guys in Lagos it's based on time not amount of game's played but time

Yeah most people go there to play

Because of lag issues because the broadband connection is superb
And updates in case you haven't got the latest update to play online go there feel the new content before going home and play yours
But most people who visit there doesn't own console but wants the online experience feel
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by AyarmBoye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

Not time according to my guys in Lagos it's based on time not amount of game's played but time

Yeah most people go there to play

Because of lag issues because the broadband connection is superb
And updates in case you haven't got the latest update to play online go there feel the new content before going home and play yours
But most people who visit there doesn't own console but wants the online experience feel
well that's a good idea Sha.......
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by titigenius: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
I love this!
Re: Food And Gamez Taking Shape by crafteck(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olayetan:

Im adding online games to this one

(1) (Reply)

I Need Xbox One / Grand Theft Auto 5-franklin Kills Michael And Trevor / Need Quick Cash? Join 9jalotto Right Now! FAST CASHOUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.