Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? (461 Views)

Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Is a hypocrite for the same people who see Atiku as a faliure due to him being VP to Obasanjo to turn and called Osibanjo a saint in a government that are more worst than Obj regime. Sometimes I read comment of people when Osibanjo is being criticise. Some will say is because of 2023, some will say is witch hunt and they will defend him with passion that he is not corrupt like average politician in Nigeria. This man has being a politician for years even served under Tinubu and still be loyal to bullion van man and because of tribal bigotry in Nigeria they keep on throwing everything they could to defend him. Even some who said that Atiku can not make a good president because he serve along Obasanjo have suddenly agree that Osibanjo who serve under one of the worst government in Nigeria history will make a good president. Nigeria can never seem to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by AlabiJ: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Another Atiku/Fulani slave defending his master. The discerning ones know who the real slaves of the south are. They are ready to forego their shot at the Presidency for their slave master's ambition. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Osibanjo may be a good man but the same people should also reciprocate the same to Atiku. Since is now clear to them that being vice don't make you part and parcel of any negative decision of government. That's if they agree?
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another Atiku/Fulani slave defending his master. The discerning ones know who the real slaves of the south are. lipsrsealed
This not about slaves to Fulani but will prefer Atiku because his government are more better than Osibanjo.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by BlowYourMind: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Atiku was/ is a thief, Jennifer Atiku money laundering of $40 million in the US remember, also transcorp and other privatized business, but Osinbanjo had a time to do proper thing and outshined Buhari when he wasn't around, his name was well pronounced then, our naira appreciated against the dollar and DSS DG undramatic sack and so many others, I wish it is Osinbanjo/Zulum 2023

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by AlabiJ: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
This not about slaves to Fulani but will prefer Atiku because his government are more better than Osibanjo.

We are saying the same thing na. You and your fellow hypocrites are fond of deriding and accusing Yorubas in the APC of being betrayers of the 'south' and Fulani 'slaves' for voting for Buhari over Jonathan, yet for some reason that befuddles the mind, you find it convenient to promote an Atiku (a Fulani just like Buhari) with a straight face, even favouring him over a southerner in the person of Osinbajo. Igbo hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
I'm a true Nationalist and do not care who become Nigeria president but will not like my people make the same mistake again. In a sane society if a government is failure that automatically disqualify both VP because you can't exonerate VP from a decision making of either organization or government. If your against your president the best thing to do is to resign to show you are not part of the urgly decision.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2020
AlabiJ:

We are saying the same thing na. You and your fellow hypocrites are fond of deriding and accusing Yorubas in the APC of being betrayers of the 'south' and Fulani 'slaves' for voting for Buhari over Jonathan, yet for some reason that befuddles the mind, you find it convenient to promote an Atiku (a Fulani just like Buhari) with a straight face, even favouring him over a southerner in the person of Osinbajo. Igbo hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Both are Nigeria bro, I'm a nationalist not tribal bigotry.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by AlabiJ: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:

Na so.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
AlabiJ:

Na so.
yes
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by PIMPAR: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
Make Obasanjo no hear this one from you
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by PIMPAR: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
I'm a true Nationalist and do not care who become Nigeria president but will not like my people make the same mistake again. In a sane society if a government is failure that automatically disqualify both VP because you can't exonerate VP from a decision making of either organization or government. If your against your president the best thing to do is to resign to show you are not part of the urgly decision.
Keep quiet. Pandemic Development Party asslicker

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by helinues: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Obasanjo/Atiku spent 8 years.. It was after they left the government years later we know they are failure.

Buhari/Osinbajo are still in their 5th year... Judging them now will be too early
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by helinues: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:

Balls una no get... Na only mouth and chest beating una Sabi.

Why not try your luck for presidency.. Except if you people are saboteur

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Atiku was/ is a thief, Jennifer Atiku money laundering of $40 million in the US remember, also transcorp and other privatized business, but Osinbanjo had a time to do proper thing and outshined Buhari when he wasn't around, his name was well pronounced then, our naira appreciated against the dollar and DSS DG undramatic sack and so many others, I wish it is Osinbanjo/Zulum 2023
That is what I'm saying you will be quick to condemn Atiku but will call Osibanjo a saint of any accusation I don't get it bro.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

If you are a Nigeria you most do as one not tribal politics that originated from your grandpa that keep on dividing Nigeria. Atiku is a nationalist like me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by helinues: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
If you are a Nigeria you most do as one not tribal politics that originated from your grandpa that keep on dividing Nigeria. Atiku is a nationalist like me.

And how about Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

And how about Osinbajo?
He probably maybe but if you should allowed to vote between Obj/Atiku and Buhari/Osibanjo who will vote as thing stand now. two I don't want a government that will once again control by cabal or Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by helinues: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
He probably maybe but if you should allowed to vote between Obj/Atiku and Buhari/Osibanjo who will vote as thing stand now. two I don't want a government that will once again control by cabal or Godfather.

Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2020
President and his vice is like the say that said "in every successful man there is good wife behind it". You can't isolate one from another, if you have head an organisation or institutions before you will understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Buhari/Osinbajo
not surprised because i know what you represent.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Mr Man do u know is fools like u day have kept Nigeria where it is today instead of let come together ND vote someone reasonable... u people are there side Atiku ND Osinbajo becos our tribal differences. d North dat has been in power for many years of what use has dat power been to d average northerner who has been suffering from poverty, insecurity among others
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Atiku was not a loyal VP , despite being corrupt and trying to take over govt from Obj after first tenure. He is a very greedy person that cannot be trusted with power.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
myboy2111:
Atiku was not a loyal VP , despite being corrupt and trying to take over govt from Obj after first tenure. He is a very greedy person that cannot be trusted with power.

what do you mean can not be trusted with power? maybe he see something that need to be done good that Obasanjo is not doing, so instead of him being a rubber stamp and accused of conspire as VP for a bad policy he decided to change but never had that chance.
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by PHAYOL81: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
These people are here again. Now, their focus is on Osibanjo because their Atiku is seemingly refusing to come. Okay ooooo!XXXXXXXX
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:

Shut up ipob yoot... Go serve ur lord Nnamdi cownu
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:

U r a tribal bigot...

U left fulani man to face yoruba man..

Just like Azikwe served Fulani too grin
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by dignity33: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Shut up ipob yoot... Go serve ur lord Nnamdi cownu
unfortunately No .
Re: Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? by raybaba97(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
You're comparing two things that aren't directly related.

Buhari's government is as much of a failure as Obasanjo's government was.... actually, Buhari's government is way more horrible than Obasanjo's government ever was.

In this, Osinbanjo is no Saint. I have said and I will say that he became a part of that faliure the moment he chose to keep silent on all of this government's atrocities.

However, comparing him to Atiku is more than just harsh; they are hilariously incomparable.

We do not dislike Atiku because he was a part of Obasanjo's faliure, we dislike him because he is a corrupt... the most corrupt politician in Nigeria till date. Osinbanjo, on the other hand, has been completely clean so far.

From the op, you either don't know Atiku's story at all or you're significantly bigoted against the VP.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Come Back In Office In 2023. / Niger Republic-based Jihadists Terrorising Local Armed Groups In Zamfara. / See This Tweet By A Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.