Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Are You Happy With Your Current Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Happy With Your Current Job? (144 Views)

Planning To Resign From Current Job / How Much Is Your Current Salary? / Why Would You Want To Leave Your Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by mayorcon(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Good day dear friends and nairalanders.

Please i want to humbly request for your help ooo

As part of my effort to beam light into the level of satisfaction and happiness derived by young Nigerian graduates that currently has paid employment, i have designed a form to be filled by anyone who is a graduate with employment with the age range between 18 and 49. The form won't take more than two minutes to fill, kindly help me especially the employed folks in the house. Thanks

This is the link to the survey

https://forms.gle/vixZ2bVNz7BFmDg19

or find in in my signature.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Secret Of The Rich / I Earned A Career Online. Buying And Selling From Home / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.