Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here (253 Views)

Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here by Hayshoepofo(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2020
*How you can make consistent 5figures monthly from Your smartphone*

People are seriously burning data in this pandemic , I know you do too. �

It's not your concern whatever they're doing with it- some are using it to learn new things,others are streaming Netflix and watching YouTube videos that's not increasing their income, others are abusing the government and jumping on trends on twitter from #30k monthly to #The Matter, abi no be so �

For someone like me, I ONLY position myself to feed them with the data they need.

Smart Right, Yes ���

From the comfort of your home,

I want to show you how to make money online legitimately from your smartphone

I want to reveal to you a platform where I buy data subscriptions from as low as #320 per 1gb, 660 for 2gb, 990 for 3gb and resell at 600, 1000 and 1200 respectively from the comfort of my home.

On this platforms also, you are also able to sell TV cable subscriptions(Gotv, Startimes and Dstv)
stop dashing quickteller money 100-200 per transaction., pay electricity bills ( prepaid and postpaid) and also buy Neco and WAEC scratch cards and earn great commissions.

Lockdown has it own advantages
Be on the side of the people taking advantage of the pandemic in enriching themselves....

*Bonuses*
You will also be getting a free information on how to get data Bundles for *just yourself* from as low as 175-250 per GB worth #500. (This cannot be sold or shared with anyone) worth 500 for free.

If you pay before 11:59pm today you will also get 2 free marketing ebooks worth 20$ for free + an Unlocked Netflix App valued @ 1k for free (Only Android Users)

You also get to enjoy #500 off any of my digital ebooks and trainings in the future.

You can also decide to use it for your personal and Family consumption only, Its Fine too �

All the information you need to start this business has been packaged into An EBook that can be consumed in less than 30 minutes + my bonuses that are worth more than #5000 but I will be giving the first 10 people that takes action now @ 1000 ($3) + a free Unlocked Netflix App.

P.S: This is not a network marketing thing or refer before you get paid platforms, It's strictly a collection of some tested websites where you tend to get those services and fund your wallets as you go.

I've lost some good amounts of money to some dubious websites in the past, so this is a collection of strictly tested websites by me and it's currently serving over 15 people.

P.P.S: You can start this business with as low as #1000

15 people already have access to this value packed information already and as soon as we get to 20, the price goes up to 3k
The 21st person will pay 3k and get no bonuses

If after payment, you feel cheated or did not get any value for your money , I will refund your money 100% and write a written apology to you for wasting your time.

Use the link below to get payment details
NB

https:///2VZSk3O

Or message me on whatsapp @ 07035792955
Re: If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here by Hayshoepofo(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Don't Dull

Testimonials

Re: If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here by Hayshoepofo(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Ask your questions if you've any
Re: If 10,000 Weekly Is Not Bad For You As A Beginner, Check In Here by Hayshoepofo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Keep the messages coming

(1) (Reply)

First City Monument Bank Announces The FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020, / Adult And Children Faceshield Available / Make $$$$$1000 Every Day By.just Playing Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.