Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Breaking: Lagos Lawmakers Go For Covid-19 Tests, Fumigate Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Lagos Lawmakers Go For Covid-19 Tests, Fumigate Assembly (210 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Lawmakers Go For Covid-19 Tests, Fumigate Assembly by davit: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Following the death of the Chairman, House Committee on Information, Strategy and Security, Hon Tunde Braimoh, the Lagos State House of Assembly has directed all lawmakers to go for COVID-19 test. The Assembly has also been closed for fumigation.

Braimoh, who represented Kosofe Constituency, died last Friday after a brief illness and was buried at the Ikoyi Cemetery.

He was said to be close to the late Senator representing Lagos East, Bayo Osinowo, who died on June 15 of suspected COVID-19.

Hon Temitope Adewale, the lawmaker representing Ifako Ijaiye, in a statement on Tuesday, said he had gone for the test, adding his result returned negative.

“As directed by the leadership of the Lagos State House of Assembly on Sunday, July 12, 2020, I went and submitted myself for the COVID-19 test, and I have gotten my result. The test result came out negative.”

He added that,”to this end, it is our collective responsibility to be more careful and observe all the stipulated and given rules to help us prevent the transmission of this deadly virus.”

Adewale urged residents to wash their hands regularly, use sanitisers, avoid social gatherings, and wear face masks.
https://www.newsbreakers.ng/breaking-lagos-lawmakers-go-for-covid-19-tests-fumigate-assembly/

Cc: Mynd44

Re: Breaking: Lagos Lawmakers Go For Covid-19 Tests, Fumigate Assembly by GudluckIBB(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
just wait as your hear Them say 500 million naira was used for fumigation
Re: Breaking: Lagos Lawmakers Go For Covid-19 Tests, Fumigate Assembly by GboyegaD(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
This people only care about themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Insurgency/banditry: Intensify Prayers For Military Troops, Nigerians Urged / Operation Declare Your Assets Or Forfeit Your Surplus / I Remain Rivers APC Chair, Says Aguma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.