Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest (394 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by dukeprince50: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2020
So I saw a thread that our problem is north, I began to wonder how is that true? North Nigerian suffers more than the southern part so how are they our problem?
The problem of Nigeria is the system, All we need is restructuring, let me explain this. Under the current revenue sharing formula, the federal government takes 52.68 percent, the states 26.72 percent and the local governments, 20.60 percent with 13 percent derivation revenue going to the oil producing states. 
Now those in the federal steals from the 52.68% and the ordinary man(both north and south) is neglected and not in the sharing formular, the state and local govt also steal from their own percentage and does not care about the people, after all these, the ND is given 13% derivation and nothing to show for it, but the youths will continue to vote these people and could even die for them, now take look at Edo state, there are other responsible candidates but you only hear APC and PDP, do you remember Natasha Akpoti in Kogi election who seems to be more intelligent than both APC and PDP candidates combined, the people of Kogi neglected her and even insulted her calling her a prostitute, they will vote either APC or PDP and still come back and shout the problem is North, without connection, you will be extremely lucky to get a govt job, we still vote these thieves and suffer, now they are thinking of how to collect gratuity after they leave office, they are not comfortable stealing while in office, they still want to steal when they leave office, but we will still sing their praises and and shout Atikulate or 4X4, Atiku's son came to Nigeria and the first place he visited was Aso rock but you who is a die hard Buhari fan may have never seen his car and will never see it till you leave this earth but you are quick to shout darling daddy. Another country is not the option cos u will still be voted by the likes of Uzor Kalu, you think those guys are fighting for your sake? No, they are angry cos they are not the ones looting the country, no one gives a rat ass about u. Thank u, pls no insult I am not feeling well since last week lol

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by Dedetwo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
So I saw a thread that our problem is north, I began to wonder how is that true? North Nigerian suffers more than the southern part so how are they our problem?
The problem of Nigeria is the system, All we need is restructuring, let me explain this. Under the current revenue sharing formula, the federal government takes 52.68 percent, the states 26.72 percent and the local governments, 20.60 percent with 13 percent derivation revenue going to the oil producing states. 
Now those in the federal steals from the 52.68% and the ordinary man(both north and south) is neglected and not in the sharing formular, the state and local govt also steal from their own percentage and does not care about the people, after all these, the ND is given 13% derivation and nothing to show for it, but the youths will continue to vote these people and could even die for them, now take look at Edo state, there are other responsible candidates but you only hear APC and PDP, do you remember Natasha Akpoti in Kogi election who seems to be more intelligent than both APC and PDP candidates combined, the people of Kogi neglected her and even insulted her calling her a prostitute, they will vote either APC or PDP and still come back and shout the problem is North, without connection, you will be extremely lucky to get a govt job, we still vote these thieves and suffer, now they are thinking of how to collect gratuity after they leave office, they are not comfortable stealing while in office, they still want to steal when they leave office, but we will still sing their praises and and shout Atikulate or 4X4, Atiku's son came to Nigeria and the first place he visited was Aso rock but you who is a die hard Buhari fan may have never seen his car and will never see it till you leave this earth but you are quick to shout darling daddy. Another country is not the option cos u will still be voted by the likes of Uzor Kalu, you think those guys are fighting for your sake? No, they are angry cos they are not the ones looting the country, no one gives a rat ass about u. Thank u, pls no insult I am not feeling well since last week lol

@OP

For you, the problem of Niger Delta is Igbo and all Igbo. You can stay in Nigeria as much as you want however some of us have decided that another country out of disintegrated shithole called Nigeria is an absolute option. As for me, I shall happily die for Republic of Igbo Land and will not give a ratass whatever donkey thinks. By the way, why did you use Uzor Kalu as an example of bad face of Nigeria? There is one Akpabio who allegedly received a slap from a woman. I guess this is the talk of corruption with insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LaboPolitics: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ewedu 'We SS' yoropiggy is itching to claim that 'Ibos are problem of Niger delta, they are afraid the Niger deltans have seen them as the real enemies and usurpers that they are. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's North all the time...!
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

@OP

[s]For you, the problem of Niger Delta is Igbo and all Igbo. You can stay in Nigeria as much as you want however some of us have decided that another country out of disintegrated shithole called Nigeria is an absolute option. As for me, I shall happily die for Republic of Igbo Land and will not give a ratass whatever donkey thinks. By the way, why did you use Uzor Kalu as an example of bad face of Nigeria? There is one Akpabio who allegedly received a slap from a woman. I guess this is the talk of corruption with insult[/s].
The earlier you IPOB members stop bringing us into ridicule the better for us. The North, SW and SE are not the problem of the so-called Niger-Deltans, the Niger-Deltans are the problem of themselves.
End off.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LukasPodolski: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Ewedu 'We SS' yoropiggy is itching to claim that 'Ibos are problem of Niger delta, they are afraid the Niger deltans have seen them as the real enemies and usurpers that they are. cheesy grin
don't you think these "Ewedu" "yaribanza" bullshit is getting boring?
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LukasPodolski: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
even the north is responsible for the filth and swimming pools on Abia roads.

hahahaha.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LaboPolitics: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

don't you think these "Ewedu" "yaribanza" bullshit is getting boring?

'yoropiggy' is not, It's the new term I am going to popularize after succeding with 'yoruba muslim' and 'ewedu muslims'. Sit, watch and learn. wink

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LukasPodolski: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:

'yoropiggy' is not, It's the new term I am going to popularize after succeded with 'yoruba muslim' and 'ewedu muslims'. Sit, watch and learn. wink
Goodluck.
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by sageb: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
What a nation!
Re: Niger Delta Problem Is Not The North Nor Southwest by LaboPolitics: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Goodluck.

It's all good. wink

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Congratulates Dr. Egbu - First Black VC Of A British University / Ize-iyamu’s Family Rejects Him, Supports Obaseki’s Reelection The Members Of / Ize-iyamu: Buahri Blasts PDP, All Governors Must Quit First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.