Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry (879 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Akposkool(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ghanaian Pastor Rain curses on Ex-Members who stole from his Church to form their Ministry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeELfIykjn0
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Righteousness89(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Nbote(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dis is how U know fake Pastors...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by EzzyCarter: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Same way a grocery shop owner would curse a rival seller for stealing her customers...dat thing dey pain! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
They were tired of waiting for God to call them and decided to call themselves.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by ObaKlaz: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
A reduction in:

*Tithes
*Offerings
*First fruits
*Faith seeds
*Covenant offerings
*Regular material gifts and cash from members

...and a boatload of other 'bonuses and incentives.'

Sifia pains!gringrin
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by countryfive: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
sad
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Denique(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Same way a grocery shop owner would curse a rival seller for stealing her customers...dat thing dey pain! grin grin grin

Is someone implying they are both into commodities or am I missing something?... lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by EzzyCarter: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Denique:

Is someone implying they are both into commodities or am I missing something?... lipsrsealed

My dear, this table is already shaky ... cheesy let's not shatter it completely grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by madridguy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Denique(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My dear, this table is already shaky ... cheesy let's not shatter it completely grin grin grin

No, I won't...infact, I'm trying to fix this up for when schools will resume.
I really do not have the strength to pen my thoughts on the Hushpuppy of a pastor. So, now, they STEAL MEMBERS? HUMAN MEMBERS??MEMBERS IN HUMAN FORM cheesy...members seeking the Kingdom of God he claims to profess?
He should be happy afterall...right?

Lord have Mercy on us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by EzzyCarter: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Denique:

No, I won't...infact, I'm trying to fix this up for when schools will resume.
I really do not have the strength to pen my thoughts on the Hushpuppy of a pastor. So, now, they STEAL MEMBERS? HUMAN MEMBERS??MEMBERS IN HUMAN FORM cheesy...members seeking the Kingdom of God he claims to profess?
He should be happy afterall...right?

Lord have Mercy on us all!
Amen and Amen...

Hushpuppi of a pastor? Mehd grin grin grin
Fixing the table so school kids can use it ? You've got a sweet heart ma'am grin wondering if that makes you a sweetheart? tongue @bolded...
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by DaddyRochie1642: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
ObaKlaz:
A reduction in:

*Tithes
*Offerings
*First fruits
*Faith seeds
*Covenant offerings
*Regular material gifts and cash from members

...and a boatload of other 'bonuses and incentives.'

Sifia pains!gringrin

grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Xsem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank God say God no be man
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by Denique(f): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Amen and Amen...

Hushpuppi of a pastor? Mehd grin grin grin
Fixing the table so school kids can use it ? You've got a sweet heart ma'am grin wondering if that makes you a sweetheart? tongue @bolded

Yea, as "a one table/desk to a child advocate" tongue

I think I am but I'm sure you are! wink

arrivederci... cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Rain Curses On Ex-members Who Stole His Members To Form Ministry by EzzyCarter: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Denique:

Yea, as a "one table/desk to a child advocate" tongue

I think I am but I'm sure you are! wink

arrivederci... cool

Ciao, senorita wink . Hope to see the face behind ur intriguing moniker soon ! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two brothers nabbed for stealing people's personal funds in Chicago. / Suspect Arrested In Connection With The Murder Of A Young Woman In Enugu (Pics) / My Boyfriend Sold My Jeep, Withdrew All My Money In The Bank, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.