Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) (53247 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family's Halloween Costumes Scary. Photo / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Akam2019: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
You are so funny. Who is deputy G.O.A.T?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by LukasPodolski: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by barrwebilor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please somebody should save me and my little son from hunger and starvation. May God bless u abundantly. 0025050908. Stanbic ibtc.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Karex81:
Divenaldo, the dolphin himself.

There's a life outside Barcelona / Eibar you know cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
muykem:
The real GOAT of football. From Portugal to England to Spain and now Italy, champion everywhere unlike someone confined to his comfort zone.
There is no point of him leaving anywhere if there's no need of such.. You don't just leave without any reason as a player.. If you're truly a football fan u will understand .. Ronaldo left Manchester to Madrid because of more glory.. If truly he wants to play around the Europe he should have left Bernabeu immediately he won his 1st champe in Madrid which is his overall 2nd..He should be in Ukrainian league by now if he wants to dominate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Duckham10:
Nice family though I prefer messi.please help me,even 5h will go a long way.0218 87 6562 ..gtb
Ask messi

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Seventy7kings: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Saw this pic few days ago... My phobia for seas and oceans no go allow me view well.

Sweet family anyways, and Ronaldo seems to be a really good father and husband...i seriously do hope his fans imitate this aspect of his life.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
las las, I'm not alone. The kind phobia wey I get for seas & oceans no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ronaldo has given so much to International football.

He deserve the vacation.

After all BODY NO BI FIRE WOOD !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Karex81(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

There's a life outside Barcelona / Eibar you know cheesy cheesy
Also there's life outside Luxembourg, spal, malta, Lithuania.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
There is no point of him leaving anywhere if there's no need of such.. You don't just leave without any reason as a player.. If you're truly a football fan u will understand .. Ronaldo left Manchester to Madrid because of more glory.. If truly he wants to play around the Europe he should have left Bernabeu immediately he won his 1st champe in Madrid which is his overall 2nd..He should be in Ukrainian league by now if he wants to dominate

Why didn't your dwarf sign for Dynamo Zagreb as a kid and win his Ballon d'or there?

Why did he choose Barcelona if he was as good as u dumb fvcks claim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Karex81:

Also there's life outside Luxembourg, spal, malta, Lithuania.

You're not making any sense, Are those Football clubs?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by optimistfeel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Happy family........... CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Enjoy yourself 'deputy goat' Y.O.L.O

You go make heaven so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Makiiidagr8: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh shocked
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, bo.mbom square p.ant grin
Obob.. Tell my why baba no go born twins wink cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Why didn't your dwarf sign for Dynamo Zagreb as a kid and the Ballon d'or there?

Why did he choose Barcelona if he was as good as u dumb bleeps claim?
I thought you're reasonable I didn't know you're 1 of those ill-mannered beings with unnecessary mannerism.. Listen to Gibberish and balderdash you're vomiting from your stinking mouth.. Most of Ronaldo fans are just bloody rogues..Grace found Messi...Barcelona chose him and he chose as well.. So go and kill yourself on top that

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Karex81(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lord pendu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Mayng01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Eh! If shark bite your leg, you go hear am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
tfash96:
I thought you're reasonable I didn't know you're 1 of those ill-mannered beings with unnecessary mannerism.. Listen to Gibberish and balderdash you're vomiting from your stinking mouth.. Most of Ronaldo fans are just bloody rogues..Grace found Messi...Barcelona chose him and he chose as well.. So go and kill yourself on top that
[/s]

You haven't answered the question yet.

[img]https://media./images/f0b87c2789e878a88571235d0a0d9b97/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by humilitypays(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
ghettokid1:
Enjoy yourself 'deputy goat' Y.O.L.O
that's a correct title; Vice Goat just like Osinbandele wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by MPESA(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
tmphoto:
Who is he deceiving we all know that she’s just a girlfriend nothing more

Girlfriend with monthly salary or allowance of $100k .... Who the wife title epp.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Karex81(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

pendu fanboy when did i say they're clubs.
The only club there's spal, i forgot to add sassuolo, parma, udinese, granada,getafe.
Cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by RealEzee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

some Messi fans can be dumb na, it's not their fault lol

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Karex81:

pendu fanboy when did i say they're clubs.
The only club there's spal, i forgot to add sassuolo, parma, udinese, granada,getafe.
Cry me a river grin

Tell your dwarf to prove himself elsewhere grin grin

Even if it's in Maltese League.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:
[s][/s]

You haven't answered the question yet.

[img]https://media./images/f0b87c2789e878a88571235d0a0d9b97/tenor.gif[/img]
Like I said earlier I thought you can be reasoned with.. Is it everybody that will be so unlucky not to start with big club like Neymar and Ronaldo.. Ronaldo started with Sporting that's his own luck... Messi started and still with Barcelona.. That's how he decided to leave his life.. Pirlo and Iniesta and Xavi and Ramos are more like Messi. Because of not changing club does that reduce their greatness.. If you don't know how to view ball pls switch to cartoon.Even Messi started his career with Newell's old boys before he joined Barcelona
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Karex81(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Tell your dwarf to prove himself elsewhere grin grin

Even if it's in Maltese League.

your dolphin lord pendu is still proving himself in italy. juventus won serie a last season for the first time in 7yrs, he even won them thier first coppa Italia.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
see his wife smooth ass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
tfash96:
Like I said earlier I thought you can be reasoned with.. Is it everybody that will be so unlucky not to start with big club like Neymar and Ronaldo.. Ronaldo started with Sporting that's his own luck... Messi started and still with Barcelona.. That's how he decided to leave his life.. Pirlo and Iniesta and Xavi and Ramos are more like Messi. Because of not changing club does that reduce their greatness.. If you don't know how to view ball pls switch to cartoon.Even Messi started his career with Newell's old boys before he joined Barcelona
[/s]

Bla blah blah

Tell your dwarf to stop being stagnant. Let him go to the Maltese League and prove he's the World best like Cristiano Ronaldo has done in 3 different leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Obedinho130: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ronaldo and messi are footballers that come once in a generation. We are lucky to have both of them once.

Someone should help me please no Matter how small
2090278 three 90 UBA
God bless the giver
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Karex81:

your dolphin lord pendu is still proving himself in italy. juventus won serie a last season for the first time in 7yrs, he even won them thier first coppa Italia.

Hehehe grin your dwarf would never achieve such feat in his lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:
[s][/s]

Bla blah blah

Tell your dwarf to stop being stagnant. Let him go to the Maltese League and prove he's the World best like Cristiano Ronaldo has done in 3 different leagues.

Portuguese Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Blitzerz: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Penaldo.

28 serie A goals.

11 penalties
16 Tap-in
1 free kick
Messi last 2 goals for club and country - penalties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leon Balogun: "A Witch Led Me To Play For Nigeria" / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.