Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Achieve System Wide Dark Mode On Android 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Achieve System Wide Dark Mode On Android 10 (247 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve System Wide Dark Mode On Android 10 by BenDanor(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Of course you already know that Android 10 has dark mode but it still doesn't affect your Facebook app, your web pages and other stubborn apps that doesn't support the feature. So, I'm going to show you how to make every damn place in your phone dark, even your Facebook app (I don't mean Facebook lite) and your web pages. And also I'll show you how to enable the bubble notification feature (that floating messenger bubble) for all apps that may support it.

Go to settings --> About phone --> Scroll down and you'll see Build number --> tap the build number severally until they tell you "you are now a developer --> Go to System (still in the settings app after you must have tapped the back button) --> Open developer options --> scroll down until you find and enable "Override force-dark" --> scroll down again until you find and enable "Bubbles"

Alright if you've done it or you're confused you can send a screenshot.

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone To Buy; Range 60-70k / New Motorola RAZR 5G – Disappointing Battery Capacity Leaked! / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.