Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (25654 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed / BREAKING! "Malami, A Disgrace", Canadian Justice Minister Calls Kanu's Release / Magu Vs Malami: This Is How Money Rained At Wedding Of The Son Of Nigeria's AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by achikefifty(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
R
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Johntemmy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
two abokis...may God save of dear nation from these unrepentend corrupt politrickcians
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Lastorator: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Brilliant piece
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Jabioro: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
The heads is rotten,the whole body will be of no advantage..We are in a rough country..
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by CODEIN: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fulani vs fulani = distraction

Politics in nigeria = more poverty
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Astrologyfact: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
sureheaven:
They're both thieves.

Buhari who apps them is the most useless president after Goodluck Jonathan in Nigeria.

My apologies to those I misled to vote bubari.
Wait bro, did you really voted Buhari?
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by vickydevoka(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
I pity 9ja
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
I love my country
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Lamasta(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
When the corrupt are in power the people become poor and angry
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by membranus: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you.

Succinctly said.

Revolution Now or DISASTER looming for both the governors and the governed.

1 Like

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Openbusiness3: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Salelle2020: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
joke of the century
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
THE storm of the sea won't stop the fish from sleeping and snoring. These vagabonds in power won't rest in looting our commonwealth except the Revolution we are all running away from happens [quote]

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS AND NAIRALAND....
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Goodman247: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria is a rubbish country
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Cmexy: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by surgical: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Those who the system has failed are here abusing themselves defending their oppressors.
Does that not tell you something,that their mental state is in a very bad shape due to years of abuse
If they ever get cured ,they will look back and question if they were the ones exhibitng the previous appalling behaviours

1 Like

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Goodman247: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
This country is a very wicked country, tufiakwa
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by SVC6000: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
mockery
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by SVC6000: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
idahosa idabosting
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by tamdun: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
Yoruba man is already bearing "Buhari olayewaju". Heheheheheheehe only Chukwu Okike Abiama can separate yorubas from eternal servitude to the Fulanis... This entanglement is real. grin grin
Buhari is not a fulani name

2 Likes

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by selemempe: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
The only solution to the mess in Nigeria is for all tribes to form their own nation. I cannot understand how a country like Croatia with 4 million people stands as a nation while the brilliant Yorubas with over 40 million people are been subjugated to serve the Fulani. I just don't get it
what is even the difference between Yoruba and Fulani?
Can't you see this writer is called buhari yet he is yoruba. It is the same backward culture you see in the north that you get in the west undecided
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by cashinnaira: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Did you remember MMM?

Magu
Malami
Mohammadu

Everything will make sense soon
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by opribo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
OP, you ain't seen nothing yet and you are shouting.
This is a free for all government, they just use anti corruption to fool all of us.

Where are the big money they used to uncover at airports, people's houses, lockup stores at the earlier stages of the drama. That episode just stopped just as people became more curious to know whats happening.

I tell you of a truth, they divide us to steal our money. Revolution is not going to work because some of us are enslaved in the mind. What we need now is restructuring let everybody go fend for their selves. If within your space you allow your leader to steal all your money and become a demi god, thats how you want it.
Where on earth did an ordinary public servant for that matter get all that money he is spending on his son's wedding. Where is the son working?. He should be probed immediately. Public servants are not allowed to display so much wealth for crying out loud.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by tamdun: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
selemempe:
what is even the difference between Yoruba and Fulani?
Can't you see this writer is called buhari yet he is yoruba. It is the same backward culture you see in the north that you get in the west undecided
U don't sound smart, at least u could have used Google to search for the origin of that name(Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by ayo2pec(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Simply true
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by fulanimafia: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
The only solution to the mess in Nigeria is for all tribes to form their own nation. I cannot understand how a country like Croatia with 4 million people stands as a nation while the brilliant Yorubas with over 40 million people are been subjugated to serve the Fulani. I just don't get it

"Subjugation"?

Who were the SW serving, and who were the North serving from 99-2007 & 2010-2015? A total of 13 years?

No region has ruled longer the SW in this 4th Republic.

There is no subjugation here, only a figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

Land na big money, with big wahala sha

Only virgin lands has wahala Sir/ma. This is Omonile paid and developed as you can see in the picture. I own it myself.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Emotionss: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Anazp:

He shock you ?

Nigerians are afraid of the unknown because some of us believe we can't be successful on our own.
Just imagine the south west, south east, south south controlling their resources and engaging in healthy human and infrastructure competitions.
Re: Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju by Sammyteegar: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
how you take know say Una Yoruba brilliant? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.