Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Magu’s ‘pastor’ Declines Comment On Dubai Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu’s ‘pastor’ Declines Comment On Dubai Property (224 Views)

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magu’s ‘pastor’ Declines Comment On Dubai Property by Shehuyinka: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
EMMANUEL Omale, General Overseer of Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries International, Abuja, who was named in the money laundering investigation against Ibrahim Magu, the suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has refused to comment on the allegation.

The Abuja based-cleric in a telephone conversation with The ICIR refused to speak on the allegation of buying a property in Dubai worth N573million on behalf of Magu.

“I cannot say anything on the allegation,” Omale told The ICIR.

The cleric further asked this reporter to speak with his lawyer on the allegation but declined to release his phone number when asked.

“I cannot give you my lawyer’s contact, go and find it out yourself, “ Omale responded.

It would be recalled that the Newsa Agency of Nigeria (NAN) had on Saturday published a story citing a report issued by a Presidential panel set up to investigate the EFCC between 2015 and 2020.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/magus-pastor-declines-comment-on-dubai-property/

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Walks Out On Law Makers At The House Of Reps / Governor Obaseki will continue / 10 Osinbajo Quotes At The ICPC 20th Anniversary Webinar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.