Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure (23291 Views)

Mohammed Sani-Omolori: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest Of Ex NASS Clerk / Sani Omolori To Spend Five More Years As NASS Clerk After Retirement Age / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Heavensent01(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
if he like he shouldn't retire, what retire everyone on earth one day will retire him
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Nomekemeke: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hope it not a game plan, if Hausa/Fulani man is appointed to take over it is game plan. Sorry, I am just walk by!
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Ipromote: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na wa for Naija
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
He's greedy and selfish.
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by justice212: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank God my neighbor done retire police go reduce for our area.
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by wefoyoh: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Naijasurveys(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
shocked

Please check my signature
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Obierika(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
His tenure has expired and he is due for retirement
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Conductor261: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
dynicks:
African man for you....

Meanwhile..those in need of nurse services, should holler at me!...

We've got the best of them.. grin

Samples below...
Night nurses?
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Africans and sit-tight mentality!
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Kobicove(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
The guy will now know the price of petrol cos all estacode and allowances that came with his job will end undecided
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
after spending 40 years in service you still want to die put.... nah only you sabi good things....abeg, vacate that for younger fellow to occupy....

Africa +mentality. i have one of my boss who want to die-put as the end of this particular government parastal ......he is seeking a tenure extension from the presidency .......after he has attained 60 years in civil service job...
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by dynicks(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Conductor261:

Night nurses?
yeah...midnight to be specific grin
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by potent5(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abooki wan remain for im papa office.
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by PIMPAR: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
oluDharay:
Must they rotten thr
Mk dem pave way fr anoda people abeg
Na the handwork of Saraki and his other 99 thieves be that

1 Like

Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Conductor261: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
dynicks:
yeah...midnight to be specific grin
Get me genius43
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by PIMPAR: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
potent5:
Abooki wan remain for im papa office.
Na the work wey your Saraki and Dino Melaye planted in the National assembly before they were voted out be that
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by kachi08(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
He sees himself as a god. But God has the final say.
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Kemimarch16(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't know why some of African leaders always want to practice sit-tight syndrome
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by skyhighweb(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
bid to stay out of retirement as how?
he will pay money to continue staying @ work?
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Mars16(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
RaptObserver:
He can go for traditional rulership now

Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by DrKKK1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
That is the mentality of 99% of Nigerian public office holders until they are forced to do the needful. Good luck Jonathan and Obasanjo's third term agenda readily comes to mind.
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
I’m glad common sense finally prevailed in this matter. The public service rule is very clear as to when an officer is due for retirement. The National Assembly bureaucracy cannot exist outside of the Federal public service rules. Everybody must exit the service at 60 or 35 years whichever one comes earlier.

1 Like

Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by wink2015(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
THE CORRUPT MONEY THAT THEY GET AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY IS MAKING THEM WANTING TO "STAY PUT" AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE TENURE.

Is Nigeria made for them only?
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
He's a very good man,i wished he stay longer
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by SerikiAbdul001(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:
Nassembly indeed lipsrsealed

The toughest surgery in the world is separating an African politician from his seat.

grin grin grin I gbadun ur comment

1 Like

Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by Meteng: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
atiku4President:
Don't know why people don't want to retire when they are due and give way to new hands
Upon all the money they've stolen
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by tfelicityk(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
What is the real work of civil service commission?
Re: Sani Omolori Forced Into Retirement After Failed Bid To Extend Tenure by erasmus101: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Glory be to God for answering my prayer.
Omolori you are not my God,what belongs to me you can never take it from me,my employment is signed and sealed.
Your wickedness is with you,and it must follow you forever....Amen.
Thank you my lord Jesus christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.