Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Yoruba Got The Notion Of Demons Giving Money From Nupe, Ghana — Elebuibon, Tradi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Got The Notion Of Demons Giving Money From Nupe, Ghana — Elebuibon, Tradi (840 Views)

10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Drama As A Man's Manhood Disappears After Giving Money 2 A Beggar In Ikeja(pics, / VIDEO: Young Man Loses His Manh00d After Giving Money To A Beggar At Ikeja Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Got The Notion Of Demons Giving Money From Nupe, Ghana — Elebuibon, Tradi by Xisnin(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
PlaysNigeria:

Hmmm, I will not talk. But don't let Dem use your loved ones for ritual before you believe it's real.

Alas don't let the social media take the fact that there is "SPIRITUALITY" from you.
Some of you surprise me.
What does it mean to use for ritual?

If someone eats live rats to get rich "spiritually", does it mean they are right or even sane?
You confuse action with results.

I wouldn't want to believe that you swallow everything some people tell you.
Re: Yoruba Got The Notion Of Demons Giving Money From Nupe, Ghana — Elebuibon, Tradi by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

If I say we need to send more evangelists to deliver the south west, some people will get angry grin
but there are many pastors in that region, sometimes I wonder what is their use

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Calls For Sars To Be Disbanded Are Unnecessary / Man Charged And Arrested After Raping His Girlfriend With A Scissors / Yoruba Armed Warlords To Take Up Fight Against Herdsmen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.