Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle (685 Views)

Get Paid 7k Weekly By Clicking Ads - Pure Intel Network Gurus / Make money this period by using your mobile phone and data by just clicking ads / Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle by Ifeewyc: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders, before you begin to doubt the above subject, I encourage you to give me your little attention and I will get into details of how possible you can actually make that amount by just investing ten minute of your time daily

NOTE: This is not a get rich quick scheme. Like every other legit online business this takes a little time but great result when done RIGHT.

Before I begin I know many of you were just like me who have little faith in any possibility of obtaining an income online. Most of us have been victims to the so called "quick way of making money online". But don't totally dismiss the idea that every online business is out to scam you (like my friend used to think). Okay..Good..Now let dive right in.

Paid to Click sites otherwise called PTC sites enable the ways to earn money by clicking ads without investment. There are best PTC websites in the world that pay internet users just for clicking ads which makes it one of the simplest online jobs. While pay per click sites offer the easiest way to make money online from home, there are certain techniques you must follow to make a reliable income to earn money watching ads.

I’ve made a couple hundreds of dollars through PTC sites in past years. In this article, I’ll share how to earn money by clicking ads to get paid instantly via PayPal and other payment processors of your desire. And help you to find the highest paying best PTC sites in the world that are tested and legitimate.
Re: Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle by Ifeewyc: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
About Paid to Click:

Paid to click is a kind of online advertising similar to Pay per click advertising. But PTC is an incentivized promotion method while PPC is the standard advertising. In simple PTC advertising pays both the publishers(PTC sites) and the ad viewer(customer/members/you) but in the case of PPC advertising, only the publishers(site owners) will be paid for the ad clicks.

Paid to click sites help certain advertisers to promote their products and services to targeted customers by paying for ad views. Advertisers will focus on leads and sales through advertising i.e. they spend money to sell their products or generate leads for their services. And remember that you will get paid to read ads whether or not you make any actions(sale & Opt-in).
The PTC websites will have a community of members(users) like you who work to click and earn money. When advertisers purchase ads, it will be displayed on the PTC sites in the view ads page, where the members can click the ads to earn money. The more ads they click, the more you can earn. This is the process of Online Ad clicking jobs or Pay per click jobs.

PTC sites do not require any registration fees to work in their site, so it is considered as one of the best ways to earn money online without investment by clicking ads similar to paid to read sites.

Learn more about paid to click jobs, after viewing the list of legitimate PTC sites that pay high.
Re: Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle by Emperornice: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
have you earned from any of the sites

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Break-up Between Payoneer And Nigerian Freelancers / Top 23 Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas / Tstv Africa Acquires Mytv, Subscribers To Migrate Before September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.