Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? (493 Views)

My Mom's Local Food Canteen In The North / Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? by wizdammy1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
I find it weird when I see people(rich $ get small bar class) washing plates and later join a queue in an Iya put or buka to buy food. is it jazz or a normal behaviour of an hungry person?

Have heard lot of stories about bukas where the owner used jazz or crowd puller to attract people. I don't know how legit they are.

if you have a knowledge of a buka or heard confirmed stories where jazz are used in canteens, share and let's learn.

people need to be careful where they eat!

1 Like

Re: Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? by donbachi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Them go don wash put.
Re: Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? by EzzyCarter: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you love yourself, stick to your renowned first class eateries like Biggs, KFC, Tantzz and the likes. If you can't afford it, chop bread or buy noodles. My brother e get why grin . I won't say more than that
Re: Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? by Omihanifa: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
There's one canteen too in Abuja (iya Oyo) if you see the kind of queue there you go open your mouth you no go fit close am shocked and the funniest thing is that no matter how big or highly placed you are nah yo go still use your hands carry plate and you must join the line cheesy

Even governor and Nollywood celebs dey go there to wack

2 Likes

Re: Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? by Figger(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iya basirat things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

December Month Of Foodie And The Season Of Demand / 17 Foods That Can Never Make You Fat / Take A Seat. Grab A Treat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.