Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa (235 Views)

Total Transaction On The Nigerian Bourse Declined By 13.7% Mom / Airtel Africa Lists On NSE With N1.36trn / MMM: 44-year-old Woman Dragged To Court Over N50,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa by Investogist: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) All Share Index (ASI) broke from its negative trend on Wednesday to close in green dragged by the 3.44% rise in the share price of Airtel Africa.

AirtelAfri pushed ASI to 0.06% rise, despite the maximum possible losses suffered by Nigerian Breweries and Julius Berger. ASI rose to 24,130.26 from 24,114.59 on Tuesday.

Investors gained...

Read full article at https://investogist.com/nigerian-bourse-dragged-to-gain-by-airtel-africa/
Re: Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa by Knowseek: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
GhostderGeist

Hello bro, hope you are good. I don't know how well to put this, pardon me please, I don't know if you into offline or online source of income. If you can out me through. I need to earn income bro.
Re: Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Knowseek:
GhostderGeist

Hello bro, hope you are good. I don't know how well to put this, pardon me please, I don't know if you into offline or online source of income. If you can out me through. I need to earn income bro.

I sight you bro. I'm just an employee by a firm brother, nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa by Knowseek: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
GhostderGeist:

I sight you bro. I'm just an employee by a firm brother, nothing more.

Thanks bro for the reply, one don't know who can help someone. Just have to keep trying. Things are really hard. Thanks one again. Have good day
Re: Nigerian Bourse Dragged To Gain By Airtel Africa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Knowseek:

Thanks bro for the reply, one don't know who can help someone. Just have to keep trying. Things are really hard. Thanks one again. Have good day

Yea of course bro. I wish you Godspeed and a good evening to you.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Haulage Business / How To Get Free Youtube Subscribers And Views / Partners And Investors Needed For Cocoa Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.