Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times (2449 Views)

Davido Moonwalk Away As Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Gave Him Her Famous Ass / Photo: Rapper Megan Puts Her Massive Curves On Display In Sexy Bikini / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by spunky425(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2020

Talk of the town rapper, Megan Thee Stallion has come out to publicly clarify the hazy details of Sunday’s night after TMZ reported she sustained an injury in the foot.

However, the rapper took to her Instagram page to clarify rumours she was arrested alongside rapper, Tory Lanez.

According to her, she was shot at multiple times in a physical assault against her which led the police to rush her to the hospital where the bullets were removed through surgery.

She wrote; “On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me, I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night.”

The rapper emphasized she wasn’t arrested and she’s grateful to be alive with her focus on recovering fully and returning to making music.

See Full post;
https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/07/megan-thee-stallion-recovering-after-being-shot-at-multiple-times/
Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by offset67(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
#thuglife that's what'sup

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tory shot her in the foot or what?!
Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by Ahmed0336(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Tory shot her in the foot or what?!

Chai!!!! If you read what was posted you will not die.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by Rahkman: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Chei omo dem wan tupaclize this 1 before her career even start... All this useless akatas and killing their talented young artist ehn... na so those bastards go kill popsmoke... chei that guy potential fusing uk drill with new York drill was beginning to make an impact embarassed

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Ahmed0336:

use you brain sir.... A) she never said who shot her and B) Tory was arrested at that same party on gun possession charges.

now use what you have between your ears to understand the question:"did Tory shoot her?!"

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by Skinnienigga(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

use you brain sir.... A) she never said who shot her and B) Tory was arrested at that same party on gun possession charges.

now use what you have between your ears to understand the question:"did Tory shot her?!"

shoot*
Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Skinnienigga:
shoot*

fixed
Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by falcon01: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
the fat in her Reduced the Impact
Re: American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ahmed0336:

as i said earlier... ENJOY....

https://www.nairaland.com/6069319/megan-thee-stallion-confirms-getting

(1) (Reply)

”you And Who?” -dorathy Replies Stingy Women Association, Rejects Their Offer / 15 Most Handsome Actors In Nigeria 2023 / About Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.