Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog (411 Views)

Why EFCC Is Prosecuting Naira Marley – Magu / EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by maureenihasee(f): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/07/magu-vows-to-wage-war-against.html
Suspended EFCC Chairman spoke with The nation shortly after his release. Ibrahim Magu was detained by the FCID on the 6th of July 2020, where he faced the Justice Ayo Salami-led Presidential Panel.

He said :

They are nonsense, they are mere trump up allegations to tarnish my image and that of the EFCC. I dit not steak or divert or Convert funds to private use. I read the allegations and I was shocked. I thank Nigerians for their support, they should not be discouraged. I am happy to be back, I believe the war against corruption is winnable.”

As for me, I will forever wage war against corruption . I urge Nigerians to support the fight against corruption. They should not give up on the fight because corruption kills a nation faster than any other thing. It is not a personal fight. Whether I am EFCC Chairman or not, the anti-corruption wat must continue. What I have gone through is a case of doc eats dog but I see it as one of those risks of the job. But we must not give up in any way” he said.
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/
Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by bigdammyj: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
We await him
Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by dawnomike(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Not interested... He should not worry about the war again

1 Like

Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by Oharina(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Joke upon jokes.
Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by XVIDEOSMOD: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by Olabode971(f): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2020
the big fish that swallow uncle Jo; swallow you there..
#RubbishMagu

Re: Magu Vows To Wage War Against Corruption,says His Case Was A Case Of Dog Eat Dog by Ekpeitut: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2020
What a nerve? Shameless thief I wonder what these people take Nigerians for? Bros we can see through your shenanigans! Magu like Buhari angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Shoots Man’s Car In Wife, Children’s Presence Over Bribe / Pandemonium In Oke Are Ibadan As Police Allegedly Killed 2 People / Bandits Kill Over 20 Villagers In Zamfara, Sate Governor Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.