Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack (335 Views)

Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested / Twitter Hack: FBI Investigates Major Attack / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Realbennysnipes(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
MASSIVE TWITTER HACK BY BITCOIN SCAMMERS

They following persons and brands were all hacked.

- Bill Gates
- Elon Musk
- Joe Biden
- Warren Buffett
- Kanye West
- Michael Bloomberg
- Apple
- Uber
- Jeff Bezos
- Barack Obama
- Coinbase
- BINANCE
- CZ_Binance
- Gemini
- Kucoin
- Coindesk
- Uber
- Tron
- Justin Sun
- Charlee Lee
- XXXTentacion

Other random accounts also got hacked in a massive bitcoin scam. #TwitterHack

READ MORE: https://ireportng.com/2020/07/breaking-joe-biden-barack-obama-bill-gates-elon-musk-apple-and-several-others-fall-victims-of-an-ongoing-twitter-bitcoin-hack/

Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Raustin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
If verified accounts can be compromised,who's to say that's trump's account won't be hacked and used to start off an international incident,given the polarization of politics on twitter these days
cry
It may take twenty years but The hackers will be tracked. Such effrontery is what gets them caught: there's already a one million dollars bounty on them.

undecided

I'm sure this is an inside job because the flaw has to be through a compromise of one of the employees who has access to Twitters security architecture: perhaps a developer with backend acces to API that Pcguru1

It couldn't be from lack of 2FA or personal account security failure: Especially with the pattern of targeting high profile individuals.

There has to be some support from within twitter. Such a bad day to be CEO and CTO of Twitter.

I wonder who's head will roll for this.

They're many possible reasons. Politics can't be ruled out.It may affect November elections
Anyways
I feel no sympathy for those scammed. It takes greed,a sizeable amount of it to be scammed this way.

So many red candles tonight . A good time to buy up and dump when confidence is restored to the market[i]
If you know you know[/i]

The news is still fresh though . The market is still resilient but If you wait they'll dump on you ☹️
Or so I think.
Crypto markets can't stand this kind of news .
It'll bleed redd for long.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Valoa432: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na wa ooo,as strong as bill gate.hmmmm I rest for there before backfire start.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by etzskillz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
If these hackers turn out to be Nigerians as well, just forget it.
Even Somalia won't give us visa.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by GuestLog: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Gosh! Hackers have cash out.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Raustin(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2020
I like this part. Can't wait for it to happen

Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by FlackoJodye: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2020
i been think say all these men get strong passwords hahahahhhahahahahhah.omo no be by password oooo,a certified black hat hacker would enter any social media accnt in this life,including my own and ur own,social media is nt safe
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2020
My brother, e be things I tell you angry angry, as in, the english doesn't sound so rich, I am guessing na Naija hand dey there...
Cuz that English, there isn't all these American yo, yea, yep , wanna, gonna... Etc..
I just dey fear, this country name don spoil pass anything angry angry
etzskillz:
If these hackers turn out to be Nigerians as well, just forget it.
Even Somalia won't give us visa.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Makavelli25: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Raustin:
If verified accounts can be compromised,who's to say that's trump's account won't be hacked and used to start off an international incident,given the polarization of politics on twitter these days
cry
It may take twenty years but The hackers will be tracked. Such effrontery is what gets them caught: there's already a one million dollars bounty on them.

undecided

I'm sure this is an inside job because the flaw has to be through a compromise of one of the employees who has access to Twitters security architecture: perhaps a developer with backend acces to API that Pcguru1

It couldn't be from lack of 2FA or personal account security failure: Especially with the pattern of targeting high profile individuals.

There has to be some support from within twitter. Such a bad day to be CEO and CTO of Twitter.

I wonder who's head will roll for this.

They're many possible reasons. Politics can't be ruled out.It may affect November elections
Anyways
I feel no sympathy for those scammed. It takes greed,a sizeable amount of it to be scammed this way.

So many red candles tonight . A good time to buy up and dump when confidence is restored to the market[i]
If you know you know[/i]

The news is still fresh though . The market is still resilient but If you wait they'll dump on you ☹️
Or so I think.
Crypto markets can't stand this kind of news .
It'll bleed redd for long.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by socialmediaman: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Millions of dollars would’ve been lost, daylight heist! crazy.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Vyzz: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2020
grin

Damn this is big....

All Americans....

Who is suspecting the Chinese?... grin

Or Hushpuppi
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Olabode971(f): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2020
okay.... what abt the Chinese; I tot USA vs China still dey fight nau...
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Dannyfan(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
My brother, e be things I tell you angry angry, as in, the english doesn't sound so rich, I am guessing na Naija hand dey there...
Cuz that English, there isn't all these American yo, yea, yep , wanna, gonna... Etc..
I just dey fear, this country name don spoil pass anything angry angry
ha ha ha, nah so you go turn all Nigerians scammer.
Re: Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk Fall Victims Of An Ongoing Twitter Hack by Mynd44: 5:24am On Jul 16, 2020

(1)

Man Arrested & Jailed In Abakiliki, Ebonyi For Stealing Church Offering Money / Experience With A Fraudster (pix) / Louisiana Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Selling $30 Of Marijuana.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.