Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood (321 Views)

Grace To Obey God's Tiny Voice In Our Hearts / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Yenny4real(f): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Recently I have been hearing a strange distressed voice outside my compound fence. The voice sounds like a crying but not like a sound of a baby neither is it a cat. Another surprising and scaring thing is that the voice always start 12:00 am.

I noticed the neighbour's compound where the voice is coming from recently raised his fence by five blocks.

They claimed to be operating a ministry.

Any thoughts on this?
Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Baiser(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Lol, maybe you should go and ask the man, and if you cant plug earpiece and mind your business before you start crying your own.
Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Yenny4real(f): 1:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, maybe you should go and ask the man, and if you cant plug earpiece and mind your business before you start crying your own.

Really disturbing and strange to ignore.
Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Makavelli25: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Baiser:
Op,mind your business
Pls do

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by VickyRotex(f): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2020
Do you stay with people? Are you the only one hearing the sound?

At times our subconscious breeds fear and disperses what is not there as though it's there.

Not disputing what you said but I'd like to know if you're the only one hearing the sound in your neighborhood.

Or if you only started to hear this sound after the fence was raised. >>>(preconception)

I notice the neighbour where the voice is coming from recently raised his fence by five blocks.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by otipoju(m): 1:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Call the police. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Yenny4real(f): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
Do you stay with people? Are you the only one hearing it?

At times our subconscious breeds fear and disperses what is not there as though it's there.

Not disputing what you said but I'd like to know if you're the only one hearing the sound in your neighborhood.

Not only me. I woke my husband and he too had the voice clearly. Not once, twice or thrice but repeatedly on daily basis.

Infact I will try and get the voice recorded
Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Yenny4real:
Recently I have been hearing a strange distressed voice outside my compound fence. The voice sounds like a crying but not like a sound of a baby neither is it a cat. Another surprising and scaring thing is that the voice always start 12:00 am.
I noticed the neighbour's compound where the voice is coming from recently raised his fence by five blocks.
They claimed to be operating a ministry.
Any thoughts on this?
Call the cops and report the news abeg!
Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by VickyRotex(f): 1:50am On Jul 16, 2020
All of you saying the OP should mind her business, if it's something that will hurt her or her neighborhood should she still mind her business

OP, things like this requires wisdom. Obviously I won't recommend that you go confront the house where you're hearing the sound from but I'll recommend you involve a 3rd party, like someone said maybe police or Security men in the area. Same time you hear the sound let them also be there to confirm what's going on.

You just pretend like you know nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by VickyRotex(f): 1:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Yenny4real:

Not only me. I woke my husband and he too had the voice clearly. Not once, twice or thrice but repeatedly on daily basis.

Infact I will try and get the voice recorded

Yea I made a new comment ^ after seeing the bold.

Involve the law enforcement folks.

Recording will be good as well so you can present as evidence for someone to take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Yenny4real(f): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
All of you saying the OP should mind her business, if it's something that will hurt her or her neighborhood should she still mind her business.

OP, things like this requires wisdom. Obviously I won't recommend that you go confront the house where you're hearing the sound from but I'll recommend you involve a 3rd party, like someone said maybe police or Security men in the area. Same time you hear the sound let them also be there to confirm what's going on.

You just pretend like you know nothing.

Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by VickyRotex(f): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Yenny4real:

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Yenny4real:

@Op please let us have your feedback if any after making your findings.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson 49: RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual [2nd August, 2020] / Never Again. / My Experience As A Christian Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.