Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

No More Asthma Attack- Here Is How - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No More Asthma Attack- Here Is How (156 Views)

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Asthma Attack- Here Is How by Estheraosho(f): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2020
I have a friend from our church who is the son of my boss.

This guy had two things he was always suffering from- asthma attack every single week and migraine once in a while, especially when he is too stressed.

He was battling with these two very serious health issues and his aunty had to get him an inhaler so that anytime he had the asthma attack and probably alone, he would use it without putting any family member into panic mood and it still wasn't easy for the family.

BUT

To the glory of God, he stumbled into these Longrich products and thought to try it since, there's no harm in trying. This was about 2years ago.

Well, 2years and still counting, he has had no case of either the asthma attack neither has he had any case of migraine.

He was telling us on Facebook about how he couldn't believe that he could get healed without having to buy inhaler from time to time.

He has been using the cup for 2years and no asthma, no migraine ever since, all glory to God through these health supplements.

You too can get yours either for you or for someone who needs it.

SAVE SOMEONE TODAY and chat me up on http:///2348094050105

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Remedies For Genital Wart (HPV) / Doctors In The House / Herbal Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.