Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

The 774,000 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 774,000 (366 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 774,000 by snthesis(m): 2:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Part 1: The 774000-What gives

Firstly, I write not to admonish, scare nor promote “conspiracy tales, I write to alert our brethren on the ever present need to “Watch and Pray”. The times are indeed perilous and you need to read the times, our saviour Jesus is coming. This 2nd Coming of Christ however can not be rushed, it is on God’s appointed time even if the enemy tries to fast-track the process, if it is not aligned with God’s plan all efforts of the enemy to fast track post-rapture events will be scuttled, same way the plans to build the tower of Babel was scuttled. That being said “Watch and Pray” …back to the topic

The 7740000.: What is the 774000 and why is it so significant? The 774000 is a policy by the Government to engage 1000 persons per each of the 774 local Govt areas in the Country, basically 1000 persons per LGA, on the surface this is a laudable gesture, however we need to always question each spirit.

First Red Flag: The persons as it stands have no job functions i.e. these 1000 persons have not been assigned any portfolio- all that has been said is they will work on Special Public works. The persons have an execution timeline 3months, a start date 1st Oct 2020, but no specific task, yet the salary structure has been agreed!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/395041-just-in-programme-to-employ-774000-nigerians-starts-october-minister-announces.html

Second Red flag: The Selection committee- The committee for each state selecting the 1000persons per LGA is a peculiar choice as it consists of the following key groups (Govt, Religion, Transportation and Market Union, Traditional rulers, Civil society groups and special interest groups). The question thus is, what is so special about the works that will be performed that requires an alignment of all these key stakeholders

Third Red Flag: Timing- Why is the programme taking off between Oct -Dec 2020, and this schedule has been announced since 6th April 2020, in the midst of the COVID-19 Outbreak. What is so special about this date, that despite of Schools not having a specific re-opening date but a date for this programme had already been scheduled
Re: The 774,000 by snthesis(m): 2:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Part 2”: the Big picture

To address/make sense of these red flags, I would have to add a major piece of the puzzle which is “Control of Infectious Disease bill, 2020 a.k.a Compulsory vaccination bill” excerpts from the Bill states

“The Director-General may, subject to such conditions or restrictions as he thinks fit, appoint any public officer, officer of any statutory body; or employee of a prescribed institution, to be a Health Officer for the purposes of this Act or any particular provision of this Act.”

“The Director-General may, subject to such conditions or restrictions as he thinks fit, delegate to any Health Officer all or any of the powers conferred on him by this Act”

“In an outbreak or a suspected outbreak of any infectious disease in any area in Nigeria, the Director General may by order direct any person or class of persons not protected or vaccinated against the disease to undergo vaccination or other prophylaxis within such period as may be specified in the order.”

“The Director General may require any person who is, or is suspected to be, a case or carrier or contact of an infectious disease to submit to medical examination or medical treatment within or at such time, and at such place, as the Director-General may determine."

“The Director-General may order any person who is, or is suspected to be, a case or carrier or contact of an infectious disease to be detained and isolated in a hospital or other place for such period of time and subject to such conditions as the Director General may determine”.
https://businessday.ng/politics/article/why-criticism-swells-around-infectious-diseases-control-bill/
Re: The 774,000 by snthesis(m): 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Part 3: Connecting the dots
Juxtaposing Parts 1 and 2, the following can be deduced (if God tarries)

1. The 774000 are going to be assigned Health Officer status, with the aim of executing forced vaccination across the nation via the 774 LGA, hence the need to align with the critical stakeholders within these societies i.e. (Govt, Religious, Transportation and Market Union, Traditional rulers, Civil society groups and special interest groups).

2. Timing: the following will have occurred before the kick-off date of 1st Oct 2020
a. There will a so called "2nd Wave of COVID-19 cases, which would be the platform for the Infectious Disease bill to be passed into Law
b. There will be a “ COVID-19 vaccine” available for mass deployment
c. The Rapture will have taken place, and the unsaved left to face the great Tribulation

I will reiterate, there’s absolutely nothing anyone can do about this events as God’s prophecy for the end of days will have to be fulfilled, this is the plan of Devil in bringing the prophecy to fulfillment in this generation, however, if its not yet the appointed time, The Plans will fade away just like the building of the Tower of Babel. As a Believer you more than ever need to Repent, “Watch and Pray”. As an unbeliever that wants to make Heaven, you need to repent, accept our Lord Jesus as your saviour and redeemer and remain steadfast in His words.

John 3:16 “For God so Loved the World, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal Life”

John 14:6 “Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Ephesians 1:7 “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace”

him that hath ear, let him ear what the spirit sayeth...

Shalom! Fear not!
Re: The 774,000 by illicit(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
I thought u wanted to talk about FG recruitment
Re: The 774,000 by snthesis(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
illicit:
I thought u wanted to talk about FG recruitment

please read through...
Re: The 774,000 by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
The 774,000 are simply agbero in each LG to physically force mandatory vaccinations.
We already knew this despite the FG cover up.
Re: The 774,000 by snthesis(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
The 774,000 are simply agbero in each LG to physically force mandatory vaccinations.
We already knew this despite the FG cover up.

good to know more ppl are awake
Re: The 774,000 by karo93: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Merchants of Fear....

Everything is a conspiracy

(1) (Reply)

Aqua Rapha Water Available / Scientific Error In Quran, Sperm From The Ribs And Spinal Cord / How Did You Overcome Fornication And Masturbation? please share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.