Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC (17995 Views)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by WATCHOVER(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2020
tetula123:
that man no dey talk for now. he's making plans likely
No plans.
he is finished
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by olajizz01(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2020
kahal29:

The same way they finished Buhari and what happened at the end of the day.....
Daar communication ate their vomits back.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Uniquekriss(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
The way these people are going about this... I hope they manage to make it free and fair ooo, but with Wike involved *zips my mouth*
contact 08038635825, I read your signature
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by destinychildolu(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2020
omoseth:
It will really be an interesting election no doubt. Saw some APC peepz doing door to door campaign. A simple question was raised, Why do you want me to vote for your candidate whom your former national chairman labelled as a thief? has he suddenly changed over night? They couldn't answer but just walked away.
They could have simply asked them also if they prefer to vote a candidate whose party he is contesting in once tagged him a failure an infact scored him f9 in all aspects of governance.
They could have also asked them that would they vote a party of tax collectors as alleged by wike.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Kayodemax: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2020
hi nairalander!

please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by destinychildolu(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
WATCHOVER:

No plans.
he is finished
He can't have any plans for governance again when elected because all the state resources have been given to the tax collectors. As alleged by wike

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Bluntemperor: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2020
So Obaseki that could not pass English and Maths is now Mr Wike's anointed for PDP.
OK,hope Obaseki now in new Party would not also turn a Godfather like Wike as time goes on.just an observation! Never trust Politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by olajizz01(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
Very simple...just play all the old videos of what Oshiomole said about Ize Iyamu and you'll be fine.
Old videos without telling the electorates what they should be expecting in his renewal term,that was why APC always crushed PDP during the election, because you guys will never applied wisdom during campaign.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by chatinent: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Don't be amazed or mesmerized at the interplay of politics. They are one.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Blaze232(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2020
Government with no sustainable plan.. Same set of confused thieves
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Blaze232(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2020
Government with no sustainable plan.. Same set of confused people
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by spirul77: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2020
omoseth:
It will really be an interesting election no doubt. Saw some APC peepz doing door to door campaign. A simple question was raised, Why do you want me to vote for your candidate whom your former national chairman labelled as a thief? has he suddenly changed over night? They couldn't answer but just walked away.
one thing is all these peeps are just playing us all, despite what oshiomhole said about ize iyamu he will still campaign for him, despite how pdp christened obaseki a failure until apc disqualified him they will still go ahead to campaign for him, until we realise all of them are the same they will continue like this .
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by spirul77: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Kayodemax:
hi nairalander!

please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
go create a thread about this on Romance section, you will have audience there
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by erospecial: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
APC should boycott the Edo State election because it's already a superb win for Obaseki and about PDP but the interest of the Esan people which APC has relegated!
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by abbasajao(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
They are even more than this number the last time they strategized in Dubai. And what was the outcome
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2020
BREYZ:
APC, wike no come play ooo. He has never lost a battle.

But Wike will lose this one!
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by MrImole: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Goldp5988:
I will observe the Election myself.

Please don't betray the trust that people have in you, do a good job.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Na by force to comment?. lurbish!
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by BREYZ: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2020
abj2040:

The same Wike that lost Jonathan battle in 2015, even lost the Tambuwal battle at his home in 2018.

young man, Jonathan won Rivers state in 2015
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by BREYZ: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2020
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

But Wike will lose this one!

dont be too sure.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Goldp5988(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2020
MrImole:

Sure
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Goldp5988(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2020
MrImole:

Sure, trust me on this.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Chicastle: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2020
I am not from Edo state but most people I know from there always said obeseki has performed well . So edolites shouid decide anyway
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Omobada(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
Very simple...just play all the old videos of what Oshiomole said about Ize Iyamu and you'll be fine.

My man, you are a learner in the Nigeria politics arena. 80% of Nigerians made up their minds to vote a certain candidate before campaign even start 10% will vote according to where their leaders belong. While the remaining 10% can now be induced with material things. 0% will vote because of your campain.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by BREYZ: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
abj2040:

old man; was wike influence enough to return Jonathan as the president?

you are a goat. i thought i was speaking with a reasonable man, APC e-rat
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by AlexJustin(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
PDP will definitely will the Edo Election with will the political heavy weights there. especially wike. if I were APc, I'll concentrate on Ondo.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Yebosola(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
TheoStatesman:
God will definitely see us through
Edo is PDP
South - South is PDP

Is shows, Edo is Dubai of South South, u better stop smoking Benin weed grin
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Yebosola(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2020
SalemCiti:

The same way they 'finished' Buhari and Tinubu in 2015.
Remember the 'Lion of Bourdillon' and the 'Buhari, Show Me Your Certificate' documentaries on AIT back then? The documentaries ran for several months till 24 hours into the election. At the end, they ended up 'finishing' Buhari into Aso Rock!

U no kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Niger Delta Militants Beg Oil Firms To Return To Region / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Hadeija, Jigawa State / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.