Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,672 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

New Chelsea Signing Hakim Ziyech Says It Is A Dream Come True To Move To EPL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Chelsea Signing Hakim Ziyech Says It Is A Dream Come True To Move To EPL (274 Views)

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / Troost-Ekong Wins Promotion To EPL With Watford / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Chelsea Signing Hakim Ziyech Says It Is A Dream Come True To Move To EPL by Gp4real7(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Hakim Ziyech says moving to Chelsea is a dream come true as he has always had ambitions to play in the Premier League.
On Saturday, the Moroccan international began training with his new club for the first time since his £33.3m move from Ajax was confirmed in February.

Ziyech attended Tuesday night's Chelsea win over Norwich and says he has always wanted to play for a big club in England.

The 27-year-old said he always looked up to Chelsea players John Terry, Didier Drogba and his new head coach Frank Lampard.

Ziyech, in an interview with the official Chelsea website, said: "When you are a young guy you always want to play for a big club, in the Premier League of course.

'When I was young, the players that played here, it was always a big club so I am very happy and it means a lot. I was playing in the youth in Heerenveen and here was playing Drogba, Lampard, Terry, all those big names. We were always for Chelsea, and if you look at now, if you can play here it means a lot to me."
continue reading.... https://www.sportsblizter.com.ng/2020/07/Hakim.html

Re: New Chelsea Signing Hakim Ziyech Says It Is A Dream Come True To Move To EPL by paulolee(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2020
goodluck to him...jus hope he doesn't endup regretting d move and begging for a loan bk to ajax..

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali And SD Huesca Gets Promotion To LA LIGA / Super Eagles Player, Samuel Kalu Test Postive For Coronavirus / Dean Henderson Could Be Heading To Chelsea,jadon Sancho Transfer Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.