Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Don't Laugh At This �� - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Laugh At This �� (464 Views)

If You Don't Laugh At This Jokes Then You Have A Big Problem Bigger Than Buhari / "This Could Be Us But You Too Dey Fear"- Laugh At These 13 Funny Pictures / If You Don't Laugh At This Video.. .kindly Tell Me What Your Problem Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laugh At This �� by reehhomes: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2020
*THIS HURTS SOMETIMES !!*
I had a time I wanted to sell to a large market and put my products online _(I see youtubers and online sellers create a store within 30 minutes)._ I looked so hard till I joined the last piece together.

*BOOM!!*
I got the right mentorship and alas I can create any type of converting website or online store with ease in less than 20minutes. My friends are always asking how they hardly come to my room without seeing a phone or laptop, ATM card and talking to clients up and down
(I have created sales channel for a lot of different businesses). I can proudly say

The code is:
There are different ways to make money online. One of them is webpage or sales funnel designing and ads running. Well,the old saying goes by _(Your Network is your net worth)_

Anyone can actually design *fantastic websites without coding*, but only few people knows this secret

The big *UNCLE* of web design and ads campaign, wants to hold you by the hand and tutor you for *3 days!* (No stress,just 3 days)

If you are ready to learn and say no to coders & digital marketers chewing large chunk from you

https:///2349042125924?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20webdesign%20MASTERCLASS%20My%20name%20is

Don't punch the text if you are not ready.

*Hurry now, we kick off on 17th, Friday.*

Re: Don't Laugh At This �� by reehhomes: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
reehhomes:
*THIS HURTS SOMETIMES !!*
I had a time I wanted to sell to a large market and put my products online _(I see youtubers and online sellers create a store within 30 minutes)._ I looked so hard till I joined the last piece together.

*BOOM!!*
I got the right mentorship and alas I can create any type of converting website or online store with ease in less than 20minutes. My friends are always asking how they hardly come to my room without seeing a phone or laptop, ATM card and talking to clients up and down
(I have created sales channel for a lot of different businesses). I can proudly say

The code is:
There are different ways to make money online. One of them is webpage or sales funnel designing and ads running. Well,the old saying goes by _(Your Network is your net worth)_

Anyone can actually design *fantastic websites without coding*, but only few people knows this secret

The big *UNCLE* of web design and ads campaign, wants to hold you by the hand and tutor you for *3 days!* (No stress,just 3 days)

If you are ready to learn and say no to coders & digital marketers chewing large chunk from you

https:///2349042125924?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20webdesign%20MASTERCLASS%20My%20name%20is

Don't punch the text if you are not ready.

*Hurry now, we kick off on 17th, Friday.*

*What You Will Learn In The Master Class*

• How to create a professional WordPress website in minutes

• How to get a domain name for your website

• How to host your website online

• How to secure your website from hackers

• How to set up an ecommerce website like Jumia and Konga

• How to sell digital products on your ecommerce store

• How to install Google Analytics on your website to track your website traffic

• And many more…

If you pay tonight (I mean right now), I will give you these 3 special bonuses

• How to install a live support chat on your website to communicate with your website visitors

• How to create a custom email address for your website/business

• How to backup your website

(1) (Reply)

University Students,what Will U Resume With? Secondary School Students Are Resum / Rough Joke Of The Year 2020 / Broda Shaggi Meet STAR BOY Wizkid..try Not To Laugh..wahala For Who No Get Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.