Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder (4034 Views)

Watch Over 35 Dstv Channels Without Paying A Kobobo Using Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decorder / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by boss2011: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
Browse the internet for free with your laptop/ desktop pc at a speed of 4mbps- 9mbps using your dstv/hitv/mytv/daarsat  home decoder.  this configuration is easy to set-up all you have to do is purchase my e-book manual and follow the detailed steps. to order for your manual call 07043454001.

Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by mycece: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2011
I am interested. I would prefer you come over and do the installation and get paid. I really don't need the book. However i would pay the cost of the book plus installation. 07032720592.
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Labats2001: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Lol
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by obi58: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2011
HMMM,

NIGERIANS AND 419!!!!

GOD HELP US!!!
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by boss2011: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2011
There won't be any need for me to come and set it up for you except your're handicap, because the steps enclosed in the manual is easy to set up you don't need to be a guru before you can set it up, the e-book contains detailed steps with diagrams and screen shots. if you're interested in browsing free on your laptop or desktop p.c with your decoder call 07043454001 to order for your manual.
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Flexskillz(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^^tnx joor. if ur sure of the authencity of ur product, u will either be available to do a free demo or offer home services. its only logical to do. at least to clear the air that u are not trying to 419 us.

2 Likes

Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Olawaale: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
u are rite my brodas,if d guy is real he will b proud 2 do home service, 419 full everywher cos dey r lokin 4 cheap source
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by dejavume: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
I WOULD LIKE TO LET NAIRALANDERS KNOW THAT THE ISSUE OF USING DECORDER FOR INTERNET BROWSING WITH CABLE MODEM OR WHATEVER THEY MAY CALL IT.ITS NOT WORKING.THE MANUAL FOR THIS SET UP IS NOT FOR THE FREE BROWSING,ITS FOR A PARICULAR MODEM FOR INTERNET BROWSING AFTER YOU HAVE PAID WITH THE TELCOMMS.
GUYS BE WARNED!!!!
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Flexskillz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^gbam. the oracle has spoken. everybody can now go home. grin
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by dejavuinfo: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
I KEEP WONDERING WHY PEOPLE NOT 4 A SECOND TRY TO BE HONEST.WHEN I TRIED THIS CONNECTION NOTHING HAPPEN.I ASK THE GUY WEY DEY SELL THE MANUAL he said he never tried it,just selling the manual.AFTER SOME MONTHS I MET A GUY WHO IS ALSO SELLING THE MANUAL IS ASKED HIM IF THE CONNECTION IS WORKING,HE WAS RELUCTANT,LATER HE OPEN UP DAT IT HAS STOPPED."PLZ AND CHECK ALL THOSE THAT ARE SELLING THE MANUAL,THEIR ADVERTS ON THE MANUAL IS D SAME,COZ THEY COPIED IT FROM A PARTICULAR SITE WHERE THEY ARE USING IT .ITS WORKING IN COUNTRY LIKE US,UK WITH COMCAST.SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS BE WARNED,
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
dejavuinfo:

I KEEP WONDERING WHY PEOPLE NOT 4 A SECOND TRY TO BE HONEST.WHEN I TRIED THIS CONNECTION NOTHING HAPPEN.I ASK THE GUY WEY DEY SELL THE MANUAL he said he never tried it,just selling the manual.AFTER SOME MONTHS I MET A GUY WHO IS ALSO SELLING THE MANUAL IS ASKED HIM IF THE CONNECTION IS WORKING,HE WAS RELUCTANT,LATER HE OPEN UP DAT IT HAS STOPPED."PLZ AND CHECK ALL THOSE THAT ARE SELLING THE MANUAL,THEIR ADVERTS ON THE MANUAL IS D SAME,COZ THEY COPIED IT FROM A PARTICULAR SITE WHERE THEY ARE USING IT .ITS WORKING IN COUNTRY LIKE US,UK WITH COMCAST.SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS BE WARNED,
Thank you my brother, I was already preparing to buy the needed materials
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by mejimeji(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
hello my people i need the new system my email is owaranti@yahoo.fr or
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Kakatazz(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
So in one summary it does not work!!! Mhhh Niaja and 419 Scams!
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by ameh99: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2011
oboy ye, I nearlly fall MUGU, thanks guys 4 rvealing de koko.
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by beeman80: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
ameh99:

oboy ye, I nearlly fall MUGU, thanks guys 4 rvealing de koko.
Do u have an MTN modem?If u do then holla me on beemantazz@yahoo.com for a software for 24/7 browsing.Its just 2k.
Re: Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2012
dejavume: I WOULD LIKE TO LET NAIRALANDERS KNOW THAT THE ISSUE OF USING DECORDER FOR INTERNET BROWSING WITH CABLE MODEM OR WHATEVER THEY MAY CALL IT.ITS NOT WORKING.THE MANUAL FOR THIS SET UP IS NOT FOR THE FREE BROWSING,ITS FOR A PARICULAR MODEM FOR INTERNET BROWSING AFTER YOU HAVE PAID WITH THE TELCOMMS.
GUYS BE WARNED!!!!
Ogbeni what ur are saying isnt true...am using it in my house now free of charge nd av set it up for someother people..pls check ur fact b4 u start talking not every one is a scammer...if nobody believes it is still a win-win situation..while ur contemplating am busying browsing the damn internet free!

(1) (Reply)

AV To HDMI Converter / 2 pieces of OPEN BOX NEW REDMI 7A Now available For Just 34k, august price / General Body Fitness Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.