Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business (201 Views)

Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business / How To Start Youtube Advertising In 9 Step / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business by ValourDigest(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Starting your own business is very much like laying the foundation of a house. You have to take proper care to ensure that you do it right to avoid costly mistakes. Unfortunately, not everyone knows what exactly they must do to get their business up and running. For that reason, we’ll be taking you through nine solid steps that will guide you in starting your own business.

1. Conduct adequate market research

Find out who you’ll be selling to, understand what exactly they want. In addition to that, you must know what competitive advantage you’ll have if you go into the business. Ensure that your research is as comprehensive as possible.

READ MORE: https://valourdigest.com/a-9-step-guide-to-starting-your-own-business/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business by Reality11: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
thorrvik55

Hi, I saw your post on a transcription thread. Are you still into it and how is the journey so far? I wanted to introduce someone into it.
Re: A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business by thorrvik55(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Reality11:
thorrvik55

Hi, I saw your post on a transcription thread. Are you still into it and how is the journey so far? I wanted to introduce someone into it.
Hi.
It's been very good.
For now, it's just a side hustle for me as I have other stuffs I'm into fulltime.
Re: A 9-step Guide To Starting Your Own Business by Reality11: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Hi.
It's been very good.
For now, it's just a side hustle for me as I have other stuffs I'm into fulltime.

Thanks for the response.

(1) (Reply)

Safety Stock Clearance Sales(abuja) / Upwork / Four Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.