Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Poems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems (253 Views)

Submission Of Poems: Best “new” African Poets 2018 ANTHOLOGY / Whyke Anthology Home Of African Poems. / Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poems by Bellauc(f): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2020
*the artist's song* leave a stage for me let me sing, a song that lifts up a soul. monsters yelling by, the sunset rising in my mind. drain the alter of the guardian, and leave no mantle to stand. heads become tails, more like the quivers of the birds. raise a saw dust in the sky and let the woodpecker catch a glimpse. feel me! feed me! save me! for the monsters are killing already! do not let their claws like an eagle grasp the hairs of my head, their beaks make mockery of my eyes. oh save me! save me! this is the song of the artist. for his stage has been destroyed.

bellauc

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Quillbot (paraphraser) Premium #5000 / A Dependable Writer Is Open For Jobs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.