Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Many Nigerian Spend So Much On Data Subscription! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Many Nigerian Spend So Much On Data Subscription! (197 Views)

How Did You Spend Your First Salary ? / How Not To Spend Your Salary! / Why Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Write Application Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerian Spend So Much On Data Subscription! by ambrosse(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
WHY MANY NIGERIAN SPEND SO MUCH ON DATA SUBSCRIPTION!

WARNING; If you spend more than #5000 on Data usage monthly this is for you!

You can easily make an extra income by selling data, I will introduce you to the cheapest legitimate sources you can get Data for all the networks and sell at a good profit margin.

You can make an average of #2000 daily, once you sell MTN 1GB for N500 which was bought at #320 you would have made #180. If you sell to 12 customers you will make #2160.

HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET
How to become a data selling champion once you start your own business.
How to make money like MTN and other network providers.
Where to buy Data at a very cheap rate from the company selling legitimately.
I will show you how to convince your family and friends to buy from you when you start your business, instead of your family and friends giving their money to Network providers.
I will show you how you can make at least #200 from 1GB for every sale.

Stop the excuse and take action all you need to start are;
Smartphone
WhatsApp installed
Data

The product is #3000 but i will give the first 20 persons 50% discount.

Take action and make payment now #1500

YOU MAY CALL OR CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP https:///+2348113892636

MAKE PAYMENT NOW: VIA THE PAYSTACK LINK https://paystack.com/pay/how-to-start-data-selling-business-with-zero-capital

Refund Policy

If you are reading this,

It means you are interested to invest in this product.

We are giving you 100% guarantee that every benefit listed on the sales page is in this product.

And we encourage you to patiently read every word on the sales page for this product.

This is to ensure you are 100% sure this is a product you are ready to invest in.

Because there will be no refund on this product.

If by any chance, a benefit we listed on our sales page cannot be found in the product,

You will get a 100% refund if/when you request for it.

Thank you for your understanding.

And we cannot wait to see you in the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer / Become An Expert Fullstack Developer In 3 Months With Just N5000! / Latest Job Vacancies in Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.