Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books (550 Views)

Wanted Graphic Artist / A Comic On How The Global Financial Crisis Erupted / To The Comic Book Artist Out There: All N All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books by scanmill: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hi

I'm looking to get a young upcoming graphic artist to do the graphics for my comic books. Our comic books will come in series: volume-by-volume.

Each volume will be 9inch x 6 1/2inch and have about 30 pages in total including cover pages.

The script for each volume is all well documented : panel-by-panel and page-by-page .

The graphic artist is expected to just follow the script and produce the graphic illustrations in full colour.

If you are good at this and your price is very competitive, please send me your quote for volume 1 on scanmill@gmail.com

Waiting to do business with you.

Scanmill.
Re: Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books by fxcsolng: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
call me on 08060951115

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Spiritual Protection / Perkins Generators For Sale And Hire At Fabulous Prices: As Low As N390000 / 30 Sitter Mini Executive Hall For Rent With Free Projector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.