Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Police Arrest Two Kidnappers, Recover Decomposing Corpse Of Victim In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Kidnappers, Recover Decomposing Corpse Of Victim In Rivers (384 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Kidnappers, Recover Decomposing Corpse Of Victim In Rivers by Lalacious123: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rivers State police command has apprehended two suspected notorious kidnappers in a sting operation and have recovered decomposing body of the victim.

It was learned that suspects had earlier abducted a man identified as Ereba Dinabari on Friday, May 5, 2020, at Woji, Port Harcourt and demanded a ransom and collected N1m, but the victim was never released.

The suspected kidnappers were identified as, Osundu Uchendu, 25, and Amebulem Amos, 23.

Operatives of the Anti-Kidnapping Unit, Police who carried out the operation also recovered a vehicle belonging to the victim.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/16/police-arrest-two-kidnappers-recover-decomposing-corpse-of-victim-in-rivers/
Re: Police Arrest Two Kidnappers, Recover Decomposing Corpse Of Victim In Rivers by vr0xen: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Naija my country. They will soon be released

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: DSS Reacts As Official Slaps FAAN Security Officer / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Husband, Daniel Ademinokan, As He Turns A Year Old / I Used To Run Nuts In Jail. It's Sad But I Had Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.