Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members (34940 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
If corruption doesn't ruin this country i don't know what will
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by trutht828: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
obyrich:
Watch and you will see them sponsor militant groups to protest the 'harassment' of their sons.

I hope if this happens to a Southwesterner, you too will stand on the side of truth and not on the side of tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is it out place to add corruption to Nigeria's name?
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Itisallright: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Corruption everywhere, nobody to trust... thief running after thief... all is well
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
wink2015:
ARE THEY THE NIGERIA POLICE ?

What nonsense is this?
I used to think it's only a court that can issue a warrant. When did it become lawmakers' duty to do so?

3 Likes

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by DelphiOracle(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
obyrich:
Watch and you will see them sponsor militant groups to protest the 'harassment' of their sons.
and daughters

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by SaintLucia: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
What is happening in the NDDC with corruption and fighting going on is what will happen if their is a Niger Delta Republic. Too much of corruption in that region, a region that have Ministry of Niger Delta, NDDC and 13% derivation and yet nothing to show for it just like the Southeast. But Tinubu that never govern any state in that region nor hold any political office at the Federal level is their problem.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by winkmart: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Mutaultope(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
season of arrest
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
obyrich:
militants won't protest my brother.....they are wiser now.they know NDDC is heartless when it comes to looting
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Drama
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by salbis(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toothless body + rubber stamp body = USELESS GATHERING OF USELESS BODIES.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by EFEJOKU(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Land For Sale,100ft by 100ft @ IDUNHUMOWINA COMMUNITY,URORA Off Aduwawa Road Benin City...Not too far from the Road,Interested Buyer Should Call or DM...07032963236
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Lamasta(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arrest them all including Akpabio I hate what I don't like
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Enwhen(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
obyrich:

Stop tribalism ... U used sponsored militant groups and you call it Their son...as if is the people that would be used for the protest... Is their any region in Nigeria that has good leaders ?, We have seen protest and counter-protest on countless of times becuase of people like u... The day we the masses wake up as one in this country, that day would be the end of all these stupid and criminal leaders we have in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm mm zoo nation
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Clothingonline9(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Men clothing at affordable prices pant chinos jeans Turkey shirts payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide delivery available
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by ayenale1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Niger Delta projects commissioned in some people pockets, the region is caused.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by dboss12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
watch and see
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by morris477(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
You we see that they will not arrest him. Audio arrest
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by IITTA50: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
KEMEBRANDIKUMO PONDEI. ����
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by chatinent: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sb has refused to share a looted sum -- reason for many arrests.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by alfredilly: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
All the regional and community development program commissioned for the development of Oil producing area are only serving to enrich our politician.

There are many bodies and public companies that are just serving as looting hub. One of these is Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas NLNG. Nigerian wealth is just turning some directors to billionaire s in those projects. Another one is NIMASA. You see these three enh. Na waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Godfullsam(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Akpabio won't like this...
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Godfullsam(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
IITTA50:
KEMEBRANDIKUMO PONDEI. ����

See name Abeg grin
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by AfroKnight: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
NDDC has always been about sharing the money. Getting an NDDC contract is like getting free money.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by magicminister: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
It will end in tears for the NDDC guy.
He may have the guns and backing of militants but reps have the backing of the Judicial system.

While things rarely ever work in Nigeria, I’ve seen that when our leaders really mean to do something, it gets done so well. NDDC was supposed to help Niger deltans. Unfortunately, even indigenes the oil rich states in Niger delta are mostly living below poverty line. They loot it all, they drive bentleys and rolls Royce, they call themselves “oil big boys” but the next man in their community Dey waste.

That one no be life I swear!!
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Psoul(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
We are overwhelmed. Corruption cases are just too much that even those investigating are confused. Most investigating personnel are also involved in a different corruption case.

Finally, Nigeria has collapsed just like dat.

Someone should show me "My Father's Land"
I want to sell my own portion.
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by earnit1: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ye
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Emptoluwani: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Audio shit
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by Feggie3: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Prayer and Desire is that my beloved Nation, begins to work..

God Almighty Heavily Blessed this Nation, but Fraudulent activities in almost all Sectors has crippled the Nation

It's Really Painful!

We won't stop Believing...
Fake pastor, how much of your prayers have been answered?
Re: Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members by barrwebilor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
mostyg:

Its shameful!

The militant will work for the money they're paid just like a lawyer will work to defend a criminal.
What has lawyers got to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.