Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. (640 Views)

What Hushpuppi Said About Dino Melaye, Linda Ikeji, Daddy Freeze / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. by Arewaitech: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
A Southern U.S. specialty consisting of balls of cornmeal batter, seasoned with chopped onion, garlic, etc. and fried.The name supposedly originated when Southern hunters were gathered about the fire to cook the evening meal, and the dogs would start barking and begging for food.
Read more

Re: I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. by Goldp5988(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
This man don suffer shall
Re: I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. by Dungren(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
I actually saw a documentary were they referred to some fried balls as hushpuppi.
Re: I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. by phelonrays: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Now we know...
Re: I Bet With You, You Did Not Know What Hushpuppi Means.. by Vulcanheph(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
I knew about it about a year ago, when i made a research on google about the african american term "SOUL FOOD" and somewhere along the research i came across the word "HUSHPUPPI" , when i checked it out i came to know that it was actually the name of a Snack.......before then all i knew about the name was about the fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

China's Three Gorge Dam Set To Fail / Edo 2020: Adams Oshiomole Leads APC Members In Anti-obaseki Prayer Session / Atu Osamwonyi EDSOPADEC Member Dumps Obaseki For Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.