Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? (33662 Views)

172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by seunny4lif(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
PLS, DO WE HAVE ANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN LIVING IN EGYPT OR LIBYA??I NEED SOME INFO ABOUT EGYPT AND LIBYA,PLS.

Modified:
I no go correct the grammar
Who grammar help grin
I completed the circle of life
I don sleep for street
I don beg for food
I don beg for money
I don beg for clothes
I don use land
I don use Sea
I don use Air
I don use Boat
I don use Ship
I don use Airbus
I don use economy class
I don use Business class

God help me with Private Jets and Yacht
To complete me

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by seedord247(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2011
sey yu self won go protest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2011
Improve your grammatical skills and spelling proficiency first! grin

After that, every other thing will follow. grin
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
wetin u want go do for egypt brother, when will nigerians wise up, there is no job in egypt and libya and you don;t speak arab how will you communicate, please better go to english speaking country or otherwise go to ghana,

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by seunny4lif(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2011
Do u hav any info about them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by omega25red(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
oyibomoses:

wetin u want go do for egypt brother, when will nigerians wise up, there is no job in egypt and libya and you don;t speak arab how will you communicate, please better go to english speaking country or otherwise go to ghana,
i believe this is information ^^
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by mamagee3(f): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2011
seunny4lif:

Do u hav any info about them??
Probably he does.
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by xavipedro(m): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2011
I lived in Libya for 1 year but now living in Cairo,What information do you need?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by tociano009(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2012
shocked
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by adigunomomama(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2012
tociano009: Please i want to travel to libya by road, anybody who no road should pls tell me how i will travel by road and how much it will cost me

Lol...My uncle do dat in 2001, he travelled by road to Libya and spent guud 5yrs dere, he comes back to nigeria with Ghana Must go full of Nivea cream and cloth. Warned us not to try it in our dear life...the journey ΨåS̤̈̊ tragedy and many pple die at d coast of Niger i.e agadez or whateva. Pls and pls don't try it. Stay back here and enjoy Ūя̲̅ life on a lowkey. And if u insist u wanna go den i call him, ask him ow to go abt it.

Lagos to Sokoto

Sokoto to Niger

Niger to Algeria i.e u ar going to pass d back of algiers cos algerian soldiers ar wicked

Algeria to Gazat

Gazat to Tripoli (Libya)

Tripoli (Libya) to Alexandre (Egypt)

It will takes u 3wks or a month and some days

That's all i remeber.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by tociano009(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=adigunomomama]

Lol...My uncle do dat in 2001, he travelled by road to Libya and spent guud 5yrs dere, he comes back to nigeria with Ghana Must go full of Nivea cream and cloth. Warned us not to try it in our dear life...the journey ΨåS̤̈̊ tragedy and many pple die at d coast of Niger i.e agadez or whateva. Pls and pls don't try it. Stay back here and enjoy Ūя̲̅ life on a lowkey. And if u insist u wanna go den i call him, ask him ow to go abt it.

Lagos to Sokoto

Sokoto to Niger

Niger to Algeria i.e u ar going to pass d back of algiers cos algerian soldiers ar wicked

Algeria to Gazat

Gazat to Tripoli (Libya)

Tripoli (Libya) to Alexandre (Egypt)

It will takes u 3wks or a month and some days

That's all i remeber.......[/quote

Thank you friend, But i am not going to egypt but libya
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
so how far with the jounery how mush does it cost you and was it really risky as people said
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by seunny4lif(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
I will nt advice u not to go but be careful about the kind of people,u walk with...Frm Benin rep-Niger-Libya or Sokoto-Ilela-Konni-Agedez-Ghatirum or kano-zedina-agedez-Ghatrium...... Ghatirum is after Libya boarder and frm there problem don start ooo becos u are on ur own and no waiting for car or arab boyz in both day and night time and don't make a step of fighting dem or else u die on arrival ooo...Everybody get gun and I jst left libya not up to 4month now.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
seunny4lif: I will nt advice u not to go but be careful about the kind of people,u walk with...Frm Benin rep-Niger-Libya or Sokoto-Ilela-Konni-Agedez-Ghatirum or kano-zedina-agedez-Ghatrium...... Ghatirum is after Libya boarder and frm there problem don start ooo becos u are on ur own and no waiting for car or arab boyz in both day and night time and don't make a step of fighting dem or else u die on arrival ooo...Everybody get gun and I jst left libya not up to 4month now.....
i knw go die in the name of God. so where you dey now tell the truth o
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls can you explain this better..Frm Benin rep-Niger-Libya.............
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
na benin republic i dey now port novo
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2013
so how do i begin this
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by seunny4lif(m): 1:52am On Mar 22, 2013
lifegood: so how do i begin this
Go to contoun and take rimbo bus to Agadez but only u get around 1000USD with u ooo becos u go pay well....Every check point na money ooo...Agadez na 10000 cfa,Doruco na 10000 cfa and About 10 strong checkpoint btw Niger and Libya.....
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by tociano009(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
@seun how far now,omo advise dat guy not to come if he no get person who sure here o,because asma boys dey disturb and catch
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
what do you mean by that
tociano009: @seun how far now,omo advise dat guy not to come if he no get person who sure here o,because asma boys dey disturb and catch
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by comm: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmm, embarking on a journey you don't even know the direction to, plus a land where there is civil unrest makes me feel you don't know what you are doing other than the curiosity to travel out of Nigeria. Nevertheless

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by mario147(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Am currently in tripoli,libya...2 start wit,wats r u coming here 2 do?
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by tociano009(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
mario147: Am currently in tripoli,libya...2 start wit,wats r u coming here 2 do?
which side u dey for tripoli
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by mario147(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
i dey zanzu
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by tociano009(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
mario147: i dey zanzu
ok,i dey gheryan.
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by mario147(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2013
ok
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by lifegood: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Anyone still going to Libya ? I never go since then and just want to try out now
Re: Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? by merit12(f): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger To Complete 25km Uyo To Ikot Ekpene Dual Carriage Way By Dec.Pics / Construction Of The Kara Bridge-Berger Of The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.