Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts (640 Views)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Discovery4today: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5d71ysn_A
Early this morning around 4:00 am i heard people were at my gate, I made some calls I tried to reach the governor, because he had told me that if I see any strange movement I should alert him since he issued a statement, so I tried to reach him the phones were off, I called some people they said they might not be real policemen, so I should stay, they said they came to take me away, I said for what? do they have the warrant of arrest? thy said no warrant of arrest. so about 6:00 o clock they broke the gate, and later senator Magnus now called me that he has reached to the commissioner of police who said he did not know anything about it, the CP called, they told me the CP was downstairs but the Cp was not downstairs, but I think it was the deputy CP, so I opened the door they wanted to grab me, I now pushed back the door and locked it and went upstairs got through to my governor. They tried to break the back door, it's a security door, they kept hitting it for over one hour, they could not get access. so my governor came asked them for the warrant of arrest and why couldn't they invite me to the police, that I would have come instead of going to take a woman like a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by millhouse: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
That’s Nigeria for you
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Nigerianization(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
New name for Nigeria now is
INSIDE LIFE REPUBLIC
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Officialgarri: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
You guys should just be entertaining us with your exaggerated dramas
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Freestainworld(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
we are finished in this country
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oga Buhari talk to I. G to sanction who so ever deployed those police officer without a warrant

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by jlinkd78(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lawless contraption
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Discovery4today: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
smiley
jlinkd78:
Lawless contraption
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by Discovery4today: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
Freestainworld:
we are finished in this country
Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by moyin2009: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2020
See life, this woman now recognised Wike and calls him 'My Governor'.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by TheMainone: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Thank God for your governor

1 Like

Re: VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts by MuttleyLaff: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Discovery4today:
h ttps://youtu.be/JP5d71ysn_A
Early this morning around 4:00 am i heard people were at my gate, I made some calls I tried to reach the governor, because he had told me that if I see any strange movement I should alert him since he issued a statement, so I tried to reach him the phones were off, I called some people they said they might not be real policemen, so I should stay, they said they came to take me away, I said for what? do they have the warrant of arrest? thy said no warrant of arrest. so about 6:00 o clock they broke the gate, and later senator Magnus now called me that he has reached to the commissioner of police who said he did not know anything about it, the CP called, they told me the CP was downstairs but the Cp was not downstairs, but I think it was the deputy CP, so I opened the door they wanted to grab me, I now pushed back the door and locked it and went upstairs got through to my governor. They tried to break the back door, it's a security door, they kept hitting it for over one hour, they could not get access. so my governor came asked them for the warrant of arrest and why couldn't they invite me to the police, that I would have come instead of going to take a woman like a criminal.

moyin2009:
See life, this woman now recognised Wike and calls him 'My Governor'.
[img]https://s7/images/giphybad5d7e2e6a60a8f.gif[/img]
From sinner Wike to saint and saviour Wike

(1) (Reply)

China's Three Gorge Dam Set To Fail / Lies Can't Save A Sinking Governor / Gov Wike To Upgrade Facilities At Nigeria Law School, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.