Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ (26914 Views)

Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami / Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / How Jonathan Removed Justice Ayo Salami - Vanguard News, 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Kubernetes: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:
Most of the Allegations brought up against Magu are just laughable

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by adeskee(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
h
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by fredoooooo: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magu proof dem wrong abeg ...

1 Like

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by tammie24: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ole ajibole
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by mysteryman2014: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
festacman:
I will await the report of Justice Salami panel. My take is if Magu is found to be grossly corrupt, he should face the music. But if he is cleared, AGF Malami should be fired immediately because there is something fishy about him.

My worry is like most cases there may not be any logical conclusion.
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
I thought is the Attorney General, Malami that petitioned against him, why is Magu trying to explain away the allegations in the media instead of the ones petitioned by the Attorney, or was it done through the media?
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Chirowman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
end of discussion
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Shooyie: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Well, only a dunce would have believed Ude in the first place.
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by brownbib(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
What goes around comes around...
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
cool my kwantry

HI bros be like say u no dey use your whatsapp again, I'm in Dire need of your help
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jizu:

HI bros be like say u no dey use your whatsapp again, I'm in Dire need of your help

I do boss
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
chuksbaby:

I do boss

I sent you mail since yesterday bros but it wasn't delivered.
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Basher8583: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Racoon:
Even if all the alleged corruption being pinned on Magu are not true, let him feel what it's to be parading people via his brand of social media propaganda trial so that he can feel the pain.Nevertheless Magu is not clean.

How does that cure your illness

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Basher8583: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
It'll be an utmost stupidity for someone to believe that crap Against Magu. The accuser is the real thief.
CORRUPTION MUST ALWAYS FIGHT BACK.
Magu will ultimately be exonerated of that ploy(game)
#PprobeMalami

To be honest with you if Magu is not attacked the way he is being attacked right now then he cannot be seen as someone fighting corruption. For me, this is the feedback I need to know he is doing a good job cuz it's pissing so many corrupt officials off that they need to fight him seriously and as dirty as possible.

1 Like

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Basher8583: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
flavnwokem:
I thought is the Attorney General, Malami that petitioned against him, why is Magu trying to explain away the allegations in the media instead of the ones petitioned by the Attorney, or was it done through the media?

How did you get to hear about the story in the first place
Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by Charly68: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Corruption is really fighting back ,this guy is an enigma..your enemies shall kiss the dust at last ..

2 Likes

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by fredoooooo: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Basher8583:

How did you get to hear about the story in the first place
Don't mind dem , they will bring a battle and also tell you how to fight your battle .. stupid people

Buncha corrupt minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’ by duwdu: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
It'll be an utmost stupidity for someone to believe that crap Against Magu. The accuser is the real thief.
CORRUPTION MUST ALWAYS FIGHT BACK.
Magu will ultimately be exonerated of that ploy(game)
#PprobeMalami

Amen.

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.