Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. (9956 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by cammax7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
Rihanna or Slim Shady himself
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2007
rihanna
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by rasulua(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2007
T-pain or akon
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by trendy(f): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2007
Omarion, trey songz or ray.jay kiss kiss
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by skylady(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2007
for me its psquare
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by iice(f): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
Now and forever. . .Johnny!!! kiss kiss
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by selena(f): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2007
omarion
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by trendy(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2007
trey songz
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by djcrucifix(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
it would mos def be pamela anderson tongue
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by eccentric(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
Nnena. tongue cool
Im obssessed with her lips, mmmmh
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by chiogo(f): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
ummm, Kells/breezy/Trey songz. all of 'em. cheesy
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by almondjoy(f): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2007
Ben Afleck------------- male

Jennifer Garner-------------- female

or both! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Beautiful couple!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by raino: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
Rihanna and beyonce.Oh kisswhat a party grin
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by godfrey920(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
LI'L KIM wink
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by prncss(f): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
it would be Paul Walker or Columbus short from stomp the yard
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by Busta(f): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
1) Will Smith
2) Denzel Washington
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:44am On Nov 08, 2007
My one and only Akon kiss kiss kiss then R kelly grin grin party wow, wouldn't that be great lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On Nov 08, 2007
who else but my one and only[b] maxwell[/b] kiss they can lock us in and throw away the key cheesy
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by omogenaija(f): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2007
@ topic
it would be ________________ , grin grin
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by ozigbo(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2007
charlize theron.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by grandvic: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
;DIt would be HON. LAS of The Federal Poly, Ilaro grin
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by funkydot(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Mos def Craig David or Shaggy!!! Brothers are sexy as hell!!! tongue Can't you see me drooling kiss cool

1 Like

Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by eezzy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
Taye Diggs (Abroad Elevtor)
Emeka Ike/Ramsey Nouah (Closer to home elevator)
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by mystikal(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2007
Christina Aguilera
I tire for this kind crush
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by minute(f): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2007
kimora lee simmon--i so much admire her.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by chiogo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

My one and only Akon kiss kiss kiss then R kelly grin grin party wow, wouldn't that be great lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink cheesy.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by deevuu(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2007
mariah carey definately,
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by akeye(f): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
T Pain,Ray J
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by smile4kenn(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
Rihanna, and i will worship that elevator all my life
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by younghoodi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2007
cassie make the bitch suck my dick drink my com hell yeah and beyonce 2.
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by naijadiva2(f): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2007
younghoodi:

cassie make the bitch suck my privates drink my com hell yeah and beyonce 2.

ummm,
Re: If U Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would U Want It To Be. by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2007
chiogo:

wink wink cheesy.
Naughty girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' / Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh And D'banj's "Sex Tape" Finally Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.