Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) (979 Views)

Asari Dokubo Ignores Protocol, Protects Tinubu With Bare Hand - Photo * / Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by EBMedia: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork And Knife 'Failed' Her (Video)

IgbereTV captured the moment a lady decided to use her bare hand to eat in a foreign restaurant after making several failed attempts to use fork and knife.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMEhVUBZPg

https://igberetvnews.com/1358320/lady-eats-bare-hand-restaurant-fork-knife-failed-photos-video/

Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by johnykgoal: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
hahaha
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oh my God, l like this babe.

No time to save time

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by Simplyleo: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
In some context, she might appear "a villager".

The reality is that she is just being real to herself.

Hypocrites who can't use cutlery appropriately will soon start exclaiming. Tell them to eat chicken lap using fork and knife, they start acting the monkey.

Just that I'm more comfortable with fork and knife, I don't give a bleep using spoon in any eatery anywhere in the world. Indeed, according to etiquette, you hold the fork and knife in the left and right hand respectively. But I do the opposite, that is what I'm more comfortable with, come and beat me. undecided

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
She must have been trafficked.....
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
I will not say what's on my mind till front page
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by Vyzz: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
I mean who doesn't do it....

Everyone do eat with their bare hands so u no fit talk say she be village woman....

Anytime I enter restaurant and decide to eat with my bare hands.... If u say u dey man/woman enough bring out your phone to snap me so u could make mockery of me
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Staged for clout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by starbuck(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can never eat with folk and knife in a restaurant or anywhere.. I kindly request for spoon to avoid too much stress
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by johnykgoal: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
lol
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by EBMedia: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) by Kpilo101: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Atleast she could have washed her hands.

(1) (Reply)

EDO ELECTION: Police, DSS Asked To Arrest Ize-iyamu, Kabaka Over Violence / Oyedepo Rejects CAMA, Insists No One Can Appoint A Trustee Over His Church / Mali Coup: Is This Why Buhari Is Retaining Non-performing Service Chiefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.