Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials (31851 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by sexylassie2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
So Nigeria hackers can not hack any coronavirus vaccines for the nation and make us proud. grin grin
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Can anything come clean out of russia?
Russia is an evil, China is the devil.
Iran's a wicked spell, NKorea's surely hell.

Wish Russia and China could work together and develop spacestaions large enough to host their countries, migrate to space and rent some for Iran and Nkorea so we can all have peace of mind on earth.
You just spewed rubbish

4 Likes

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
iamJ:
nairaland needs to change the way comments are arranged, you have said the only sensible thing on this thread, shame your comment is here not first in line to enlighten those mumu that will be hailing america as heroes, no country in the history of the world has done bad more than America.
You're right, that guy made the only sensible comment on this thread

2 Likes

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
dario078:

These countries are always looking for trouble. Russia is like that annoying brother who starts trouble to prove that he is smart.

China is that brother who likes to prove that he is fully grown and wants the same rights as his elders even when he has done nothing to earn it.

North Korea is the black sheep of the family.

Iran is that weird couple next couple next door, whose children are well-behaved, but are oppressed by their authoritarian and fanatical patents.
This comment has shown you know absolutely nothing about international geo-politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by phren: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
RNchinny:
Abeg this people should stop this unnecessary power tussle and give us a vaccine

Really? You mean you actually wanna take a vaccine for the virus they said they are still studying? Are you normal?
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
iamJ:
nairaland needs to change the way comments are arranged, you have said the only sensible thing on this thread, shame your comment is here not first in line to enlighten those mumu that will be hailing america as heroes, no country in the history of the world has done bad more than America.

And what exactly have you benefited from Russia... You just hate the US cause it's against terrorism..

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Superjazz: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wetin America, UK and Canada dey feel like self

Overrated fuckkers....
Sometimes i keep on telling my niggarzz those America and London ain't got nothing to offer...they think the world revolves round thier fuckkking asss
You want to travel out for education or rather seek for knowledge and make some dope money
Then i recommend Asia and those Arab nations anyday anytime twice on Thursday
By the time Arab cane go land your back you go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by morris477(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Can't they come to Nigeria to hack our own covid19 researchers
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by MrBONE2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
wonuks:
Fight go soon break out. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran etc against the West
And Africans will gladly watch the movie grin

2 Likes

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
How can I get a patent for my vaccine I have just discovered from cassava. And how can I get the attention of WHO to come and test it.

I name it CassaCovid.

This is real. No joke please.

CassaCovid.
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by nurain150(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://apnews.com/47797e89ddb470b3244fae3a799481c5
Nice moves my fellow hackers.The same thing is what am telling whogohost.those guys whose website is hosted their.i didn't say anything
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Dpharisee: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
ODJ124:
Well I don't believe this.... I feel It's just a propaganda... to demean Russia's progress of their own vaccine...
You are right, I read on RT about Russia testing their vaccine on Covid19, it's like US and UK want us to believe that the Russians recipe was stolen from them and the patent can not be registered internationally

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by ernieboy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
kayuseful:
I thought Russia claimed to come up with a vaccine some days ago.. Their propaganda is now visible to the blind
or Western countries are trying to discredit Russian achievements through propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by spiralwedge(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
They are jealous of Russia because she has found a vaccine before them and is already using it. Meanwhile, apart from Canada, the leaders in these countries are pathetically inept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Laurene: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
liberals at it again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by ernieboy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
ovie8200:

The boss of all bosses and that's why they close to having a vaccine by end of the year. So that's the reason Russia is so desperate.

stop swallowing Western propaganda hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by salveoP(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
The pushing of the king of the south against the king of the North... Prophecy of thousands of years coming to fulfillment....who no know, no go know...

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Chonchin: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
ODJ124:
Well I don't believe this.... I feel It's just a propaganda... to demean Russia's progress of their own vaccine...

What new invention has Russia contributed to the world? Nothing! You can’t even name one. Only stealing stealing and copy copy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by ositadima1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
sexylassie2:
So Nigeria hackers can not hack any coronavirus vaccines for the nation and make us proud. grin grin

Nigerian hackers don't have time for the wellbeing of their country people, na money dem dey find, finish.
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Chonchin: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Roon9:
Where they planning to monetize it? Does it matter from whence the vaccines emerge. Demonic capitalistic animals

Why can’t you tell your Buhari government to produce one for free?
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Chonchin: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
ernieboy:
or Western countries are trying to discredit Russian achievements through propaganda.

What ground breaking achievements has Russian given mankind? That we are enjoying today.
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by ositadima1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chonchin:

What new invention has Russia contributed to the world? Nothing! You can’t even name one. Only stealing stealing and copy copy!

Please try and verify your statements so you don't end up looking like an isi-okpo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by RNchinny(f): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
phren:

Really? You mean you actually wanna take a vaccine for the virus they said they are still studying? Are you normal?
If a vaccine passes clinical trials and is approved by WHO, pls do not take it. Talking about normalcy
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Chonchin: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
ositadima1:

Please try and verify your statements so you don't end up looking like an isi-okpo.

Tell me one Na? What Russian invention are you using making your lif easier? AK47? After all AK47 is a gun and Russia didn’t invent gun

I look all around me, I don’t see any Russian invention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Reedone21(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
SEEDORF441:

This niggar
. Putin is a G... doing it d mafia way�
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by ODJ124(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chonchin:

There are lots of inventions from Russia... that changed the world..... Helicopter ,AK47 etc..
A vaccine against Ebola ranked first among scientific achievements. The drug was developed by virologists of Novosibirsk-based center Vector.

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by God1stson(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wetin America, UK and Canada dey feel like self

Overrated fuckkers....
Sometimes i keep on telling my niggarzz those America and London ain't got nothing to offer...they think the world revolves round thier fuckkking asss
You want to travel out for education or rather seek for knowledge and make some dope money
Then i recommend Asia and those Arab nations anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Russia and isreal have the best hackers. Russian has made unethical hacking their stock in trade, its a common knowledge among nations especially if u follow international political. US is not innocent but there are lots of dissenting voices against that even amongst intelligence community.That u don't find in Russia, Putin sees it as a defense and offense tool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
RNchinny:
Abeg this people should stop this unnecessary power tussle and give us a vaccine
U say this because you know AFRICA has got nothing to offer...
Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Guest14(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Propaganda machines

1 Like

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Chonchin: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
ODJ124:

There are lots of inventions from Russia... that changed the world..... Helicopter ,AK47 etc..
A vaccine against Ebola ranked first among scientific achievements. The drug was developed by virologists of Novosibirsk-based center Vector.

You are wrong. Aircraft was invented by the US. Helicopter is also an aircraft invented by the US not Russia. Russia invented nothing that flies not even a toy drone. Of course they copied every US invention.

AK47 is just one of many varieties of guns. Gun was not invented by Russia. You sound like saying Russia reinvented the wheel. The wheel has alway been in existence. Ebola vaccine was invented in the US not Russia

Russia has got nothing to offer the world since the beginning of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK, US, Canada Accuse Russia Of Hacking Coronavirus Vaccine Trials by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wetin concern Dangote with vaccine?
Some disgusting evil spirits with hate-filled souls that pass on the trait of hatred to their offsprings believe their problems are tied to North.
Hope they will not die on top North matter?
I wonder how one sleeps & wake-up with people who don't even know he/she exist in mind.
Dear God! Grant the enemy of Northern Nigeria long life so that he/she will see how the North prosper more than his dream country & eventually dies of heart attack and pains of envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective / Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.