Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Invest Now Or Remain Poor Forever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest Now Or Remain Poor Forever (149 Views)

Exchange Rate: Why Prices Of Goods Will Remain High, Despite Naira Appreciation / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Do This Or Become Poor Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now Or Remain Poor Forever by NLSOFT: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Invest Now Or Remain Poor Forever

A wise man knows that is only by investing can he get rich and richer again and again

To some people, you explain to them that they must invest in other to make more money, become rich, they end up arguing with you

To them they have no money to invest, the money they have is too little so is better for them to wait until they have big money then they can now invest, in their own word, I will invest later not now, maybe when I have big money

The reality is, You may never get the big money if you fail to invest the small money, don't wait until you have big money to invest, start with whatever little you have

Go to www.nairalearn.com and invest on any of our premium kits, Thank me later for this

If you fail to invest from your little, if you fail to invest now, you may remain little and possible poor forever

Be wise. The Time To Invest In Yourself Is Now. Visit www.nairalearn.com to get started

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Looking For The Best MLM Software Developers In Nigeria? / Benefits Of Plastic Business Cards / AGSMEIS: Firms Partner To Assist 10m Youths Access Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.