Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. (382 Views)

New NCC USSD Codes For All Nigerian Networks / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / These 9 Secret USSD Codes Unlock Hidden Features On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by AmadorSays: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
In recent times, Telecom companies have different codes for recharging which means mobile phone users currently have different USSD codes for direct recharges from different banks and partners implying that subscribers are expected to memorize as many codes as possible, especially now that an average working adult has at least 2 bank accounts. That's tiresome right?

With this whole stress the whole idea of USSD to serve as a channel or medium of transaction designed to cater to; Convenience, Flexibility & Accessibility is almost defeated hence the need to introduce a platform that eases the purchase of airtime and consolidate all channels in one place. This is what Airtel has done, they developed 1 mobile channel that allows you recharge from multiple bank account by just dialing one code, *444#

At the end of the day all your transactions are bow AS EASY AS *444#, fantastic right?

2 Likes

Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by Blastedholligan: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmm... All these guys are always releasing one product or the other. I like this one, that one can use *444# to buy data and recharge from any bank is quite seamless.
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by Tolani0167(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Not innovative if u ask me
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by Dandsome: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice one, but then this is also a ussd code so of what advantage is it? , or are you saying this code can be used for all the transactions I would want to carry out from my TECNO phone with my bank account?
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by AmadorSays: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tolani0167:
Not innovative if u ask me
lol, why do you say so?
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by AmadorSays: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blastedholligan:
Hmmm... All these guys are always releasing one product or the other. I like this one. It looks seamless
yeah you could say that, but I'd rather use infused, considering you don't have different ussd codes for different transactions but just one.
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by YangaBabe: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2020
True, sometimes these codes can be really confusing, it's best if one code can just serve for all
Re: Excess Ussd Codes Isn't Necessary, This Is The Easiest Method. by NightFood: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Well I think the main advantage I see here is that you can use the same code for different banks, if not that the regular buying of airtime from my bank account is still way easier

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus / Samsung Galaxy A11 Unboxing + First Impression / Iphone 7plus 32GB At 105k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.